Surely this CAN'T be implantation?! Pic!

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I am only on cycle day 12 but my periods have been pretty messed up for 2 months, I have had no bleeding atall since period ended on I think CD 7 but spotted late cd 7 and 8 but this is what I got when I wiped a minute ago and I have never had it this light before..
My OPK's have only had faint lines (but plenty visible enough).

Sorry if picture isn't embedded, it doesn't seem to embed for me :S

It can't possibly be implantation but if not, what is it?!

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/img2337td.jpg/

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/img2337td.jpg/

could ovualtion bleeding, i have read of some ladies getting it. don't really know much about it, as never had it myself

It could be IB, it could be a little bled from an irritation inside or something too??
Its confusing when you don't know what to expect.

I just can't see how it could be IB but I have never had a bleed like this before and we didn't BD last night, but did the night before, and every other day before that for about 6 days.

I have used so many different types of Ovulation calculators and they all say different things!!

Some say today is a ''fertile'' day but not ovulation day, and others say another 2-3 days before I start the process of ovulation and about a week before ovulation.

So confusing!! I was a week late coming on this month though, and month before that was 4 days but normally my periods are like clockwork, but had alot of stress past few months so that could have affected it but maybe it is possible I already ovulated and didn't even know...I don't know!!

Have you started temping or are you only going by the online calculators?

I dont temp, I dont find it accurate as my body is a real alien object when it comes to temperatures, I am always hot when its cold, and cold when its hot, this particular ''issue'' does have a name but cant remember what its caleld but my temperatures are all over the place. The online calcs are all nearly the same, just not the same, all about 3-4 days difference

Hey Zoey

I had the exact same thing at CD10-11 I have no idea what is was! It lasted like 5 days I assumed it was an AF as I just got off BC but it was as light as yours and never got darker. I too during this time had a faint O line.

I wish it was implantation bleed :) Could be for you or even an ovulation bleed?

Now I have no idea when I am getting my period. Its either next week or 3 weeks from CD10 so confused. I guess for both of us only time will tell.

Hey Zoey

I had the exact same thing at CD10-11 I have no idea what is was! It lasted like 5 days I assumed it was an AF as I just got off BC but it was as light as yours and never got darker. I too during this time had a faint O line.

I wish it was implantation bleed :) Could be for you or even an ovulation bleed?

Now I have no idea when I am getting my period. Its either next week or 3 weeks from CD10 so confused. I guess for both of us only time will tell.

Its nice to know I am not alone BG, when I went to the toilet the second time I did get a very very light tinge of brown on the tissue, and have had nothing since and I am on CD13 now so can't see it being AF as never had an issue with AF being early! Normally always late!

I am still not getting positive OPK's so just hoping something happens soon!! We should definitely keep each other updated.. since we are around the same cycles. I have a journal, in the journals section, called Zoey's TTC Journal <3 (I think lol)

Feel free to comment on there as its bookmarked and I can always reply!

Hey Zoey

Its nice to know I am not alone BG, when I went to the toilet the second time I did get a very very light tinge of brown on the tissue, and have had nothing since and I am on CD13 now so can't see it being AF as never had an issue with AF being early! Normally always late!

I am still not getting positive OPK's so just hoping something happens soon!! We should definitely keep each other updated.. since we are around the same cycles. I have a journal, in the journals section, called Zoey's TTC Journal <3 (I think lol)

Oh that definitely sounds like ovulation bleed. Apparently it can happen days before the big O so keep testing. Though I think I will change to a digital one. Those sticks can be unreliable!

Thank you I'll have a read of your journal. I like the idea of keeping in touch... June will officially be TTC Cycle #1 :) But been off the pill for a month already.

Hey Zoey

Oh that definitely sounds like ovulation bleed. Apparently it can happen days before the big O so keep testing. Though I think I will change to a digital one. Those sticks can be unreliable!

Thank you I'll have a read of your journal. I like the idea of keeping in touch... June will officially be TTC Cycle #1 :) But been off the pill for a month already.

Well I'm about to test ovulation again, so fingers crossed but I'm not supposed to ovulate for a few days..

Ill add you too my friends list xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->