• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Suri Cruise called a "little b*tch" by fan/paps

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
https://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-New...-by-paparazzi-as-they-call-her-a-little-btch/

This is just so sad. They shouldn't be allowed to photograph her. :nope:

Disgusting. There really is no need. I feel sorry for her I really do.

She's just a child. She can't help who her parents are. Nobody should use language like that regarding a child.

A friend (not close) used it in jest about my LO once (biting when feeding!) and I turned on her straight away. I hate people using words like that, so unecessary.

Horrible man.

That is vulgar :nope:
How are they allowed to harass children like that? Absolutely awful.

I read this yesterday but its a pain in the butt trying to comment from my phone. How utterly horrible! I agree totally with the sentiment of the article, she didn't ask to have famous parents and I'D be overwhelmed if I was swarmed by paparazzi.

I'm glad other people turned on him and told him how uncool it was.

Wonder how Katie felt. I'd LOSE it if someone said that to Claire! :shock:

I read this yesterday but its a pain in the butt trying to comment from my phone. How utterly horrible! I agree totally with the sentiment of the article, she didn't ask to have famous parents and I'D be overwhelmed if I was swarmed by paparazzi.

I'm glad other people turned on him and told him how uncool it was.

Wonder how Katie felt. I'd LOSE it if someone said that to Claire! :shock:

I can't believe how calm Katie managed to be!

The guy was totally in the wrong.

but

if she were my child and was clearly not happy with being photographed all the time, I'd shield her from it. Plenty of celebs manage to keep their children out of the limelight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->