surley u mustnt ......

yeah i heard about pica, some women like eating stones, bricks and soil lol!
xx

Laundry detergent, wax, toilet paper, the works I have heard. I heard some woman were addicted to smells too like paint, rubbing alcahol etc...

.........get ur REAL cravings til gone 12 weeks or when ever ur m/s decides to go if u have it, coz how can u possible be craving somethin when everythin knocks ya sick!! i know i aint ad any propper cravings yet, i av ad ones wer i av wanted somethin badly 1 day but the next day it make me wanna be sick thinkin about it! anyone else the same?? xx
:wacko::wacko::wacko:
sorry sweetie, it took me so long to decipher what you wrote lol!!

You want to know if it's normal to crave certain things one day and different the next, yet hate the things you craved the day before? yeah honest answer is yes hehe, I know i loved ginger one day and it made me retch so bad the next!
Cravings can happen at any point, it don't have to be after 12 weeks.
:hugs:

hehe haha sorry my english is terrible ! i was just saying that how can it be possible to have cravings when morning sickness is present! and was saying that i think we must only get our REAL cravings later on when m/s as gone xx

Laundry detergent, wax, toilet paper, the works I have heard. I heard some woman were addicted to smells too like paint, rubbing alcahol etc...

my mum said she was addicted to sniffing nail polish when she was preg wit me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->