Surprise BFP with number 3

MrsMA

Mum to a princess
Reaction score
So my period was late, didn't think much of it but kept feeling cramping like af was arriving but she didn't so took a test and wow, looks like our lovely family of 4 is going to become a fabulous family of 5.

My emotions are all over the place, I feel guilty for feeling upset, I want my baby to be healthy, we'll need a new car, maybe new house, will have to cancel our holiday etc etc.

I think it'll take a few days to calm down

My test is below, I think I'm about 24dpo, now I'm paranoid the line isn't dark enough!

Sorry for going on!

Attachments

• WP_20171123_23_54_17_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20171123_23_54_17_Pro (2).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations!! I’m sure everything will work out. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Congratulations <3

We always make changes work :hugs:

Congratulations! Don't feel guilty, everyone has worries even when planned. I know a surprise is wonderful but at the same time can bring worries but everything will be ok, and your line is lovely and dark

Congratulations!

Don&#8217;t feel guilty, it took me a long time to come to terms with this pregnancy as it wasn&#8217;t planned and we have had to change a lot to make it work but now I wouldn&#8217;t change it for the world.

Congratulations!

Don’t feel guilty, it took me a long time to come to terms with this pregnancy as it wasn’t planned and we have had to change a lot to make it work but now I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Same here. Our daughter wasn't planned, we conceived shortly after having our son! We had to make lots of changes, including moving house but not just because of her arrival. It was a lot to take in but like you I wouldn't change it for the world, I would do the same now regardless of any changes or possible hard times. You always find a way ahead

Thanks so much.

I keep re-reading your replies and they make me feel better but I'm a mess. I think I'll feel better when I've told my parents.

You're bound to be at the moment. Hormones are everywhere and your emotions will be up and down. And then when you don't plan a pregnancy it becomes harder to deal with and get used to the idea, but you will. Give it time. Honestly it may feel impossible now but once they're here you won't have any regrets. I had a complete mental breakdown after my second and when I found out we were expecting our third no less than twelve weeks after the birth of second, I really did question whether we should go ahead with the pregnancy. I didn't think I would cope and I couldn't see a way forward because everything seemed like a fog.
I think I started to bond more once we had our 20 week scan and found out we were expecting a girl, not that it would have been different with a boy of course, but finding out what gender they are makes it all more real and you feel you can start to plan things like a name and clothes and toys and little things like this, they all make it easier I think and more positive. Once she arrived I was hit with so much love for her, I couldn't even remember what on earth I was worried about in the first place.
We had to make changes as I said above, but this was due to a number of things. We found our way forward and so will you :hugs:

Funny enough she was number 3 for me, and she also made our family up to number five as I have two step children too

Congrats! Completely understandable about your emotions. This pregnancy is baby #5 for us and was unexpected. I'm starting to get MS now so it is starting to feel more real than what it did, however I wasn't expecting to go through it again.

Congratulations!! I am the same as you, surprise pregnancy with number 3. It’s a lot to get your head around and we also have big changes to make. But everything always has a way of working itself out! You’ll be fine :)

Don't feel guilty for feeling all the emotions - We had been actively trying forever and at the precise moment I got my bfp I actually cried because of a tricky situation. (a la - of COURSE this would work NOW after trying for years!!) Totally normal - but as someone else said, we make do and figure things out for these little loves.

Congrats on your surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->