Surprise pregnancy!

M

mummyjj87

Hi ladies, its been about 2 years since i last was on this site. I have just found out i am pregnant, we are very surprised and its still sinking in. i already have 4 children, 2 girls (9 and 8) and 2 boys (6 next month and 2). i came off the implant in late August due to migraines and weight gain and was using condoms since. My last period was 26th September (this was my first period off implant), and so i wasnt sure when my next one was due. I have had IB over the weekend which i thought was the start of AF, but nothing came of it. So i used a frer today with fmu and got a very clear bfp.. although i tested yesterday and the day before with IC and got very feint lines. i would guess im only about 4 weeks as i know what day the condom broke:dohh:

Anyway just wanted to say hello and until my dating scan says otherwise i would guess my edd is 27/07/16:cloud9:

Hello! We have the same EDD, mine is a bit of a guess also. Congratulations :)

Hello and welcome back!!! Mine was a surprise too, but this is my first. Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hello. Congratulations! I've estimated a mid July due date too xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling ok about adding to your brood.

I am expecting number 5 also which is a huge surprise as DH and I felt our family was complete but this bubba has other ideas. Due in July also. I m still struggling to get my head around it especially as my DH is very upset about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->