Surprise second pregnancy - help!

Mummy_Mac

Expecting 2nd
Reaction score
I have not been on in a while as I have had a manic few years

Well I have been feeling so tired and napping for the last week or so and my breasts had been really tender (thought Aunt Flo was imminent) found a test in the cupboard and thought better to know and it came up bfp - as did the ne t 4 tests two of them are very faint but still positive

My concern is I am 5 weeks tomorrow on dates but I am having the same intense symptoms I had with my daughter at about 12 weeks!

I am literally getting to 3pm and having to have a sleep and I feel nauseous on and off all the time and the breast tenderness is so intense if hubby brushes over them I nearly punch him also what I thought was period cramps are getting more intense and are again similar to Pains I was having when I was 9 - 10 weeks

Is this normal and should I be worried?

OMG This is my second pregnancy and I'm going through the same thing! I had A LOT of bloating and cramping in the very beginning. I was scared it was ectopic at times the gas pain was so severe! Also from the day I found out I was already having the round ligament pain upon standing, which I didn't experience with my first until way later on. Now going on 8 weeks the bloating and cramping has calmed down a bit but I'm severely drowsy, borderline narcoleptic, I'm already urinated more frequently and salivating excessively. Same deal with the 3pm thing. I call it an extreme 2:30 feeling because it starts to hit around that time and I literally drag ass for like 2hrs, have a small second wind around 4 or 5 then im ready for bed by 6pm. I didn't experience any symptoms in the beginning with my first, so I cant believe I'm only 8 weeks, feels more like 20! Anyway, I don't think you should be worried, symptoms are caused by hormones so the fact that you're having them is a good sign the pregnancy is moving along as it should!

Every pregnancy is different I wouldn't be worried, I had no symptoms till 6.5 weeks with this pregnancy yet my 1st single pregnancy I was poorly 5-6 weeks.

Every pregnancy is different! I'm not even at 5 weeks yet and the nausea and food aversion is killing me. I've also been crampy, though that's finally been letting up a smidge. I didn't have any cramping last year, and the nausea didn't hit until much later.

Thanks ladies - it took me a while to really feel pregnant with my first so having symptoms Rio intense so early was freaking me out - had an epic 2 hour nap this afternoon as my daughter wanted to watch the bfg so I got her to agree to do it in my bed! Am still shattered now but it's a better kind of shattered! Lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"