Surprised to stumble upon a name i've never heard!

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I was just looking at a site and stumbled upon the name...

Annistyn

Of course there can be various spellings of this (Aniston, Annastyn, etc)... but I kind of like it.

The feedback I read though on the other site was all negative, lol.

I'm not saying i'm "considering" this name - I just think it's pretty cool!

Given my name OBSESSION, i'm shocked there are still names out there I haven't heard of yet! :shrug:

I came across this one about a year ago elsewhere. I instantly fell in love with it, but I too only saw negative things said about it. I then put it down to my unhealthy obsession with Jennifer :blush: So, glad to see someone else out there likes it too!

I've heard of this before and can only associate it with Jennifer. I don't particularly care for it, but there is nothing negative to say about it.

Another unique name that is somewhat similar is Halsten (for a girl). This one I've never heard of before until I was babysitting and saw that they had friends with a baby named this.
And since working at the daycare, I've now been introduced to the names Zion and Lennox for a girl.

I had a rabbit named Hamish once, and a bunch of girls on a rabbit forum based in the USS said they had never heard of the name. I was gob smacked! One thought it was a traditional Indian name perhaps.

It is interesting when you encounter a name you've never heard of before.

Think Hamish is a Scottish name :)

And also....a rabbit forum?! Hehe there's so many things out there i'd never realised lol

I saw Annistyn for the first time a few days ago.... and cringed. I felt bad about feeling so negatively about it. I think it's the spelling of it lol Aniston doesn't upset me quite as much. The name still has that 'feel' to it. Idk how to describe it. That trendy/"unique" thing that a lot of people are doing right now?

This makes me sound awful lol It's really not a bad name. It just rubs me the wrong way personally.

And to think, I actually really like Jennifer.

Tbh I think it sounds too much like canestan which here in the UK is thrush cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->