Surreal experience

Tickles

Me 31, My OH 30 and My gorgeous 6 year old boy
Reaction score
Hi all.

Just a question to all those who have had their 12 week scan.

Did you find it a really surreal moment when you saw your little baby on the screen during the scan? I loved it but it felt so strange. I am feeling fine and completley normal and to see my little baby jumping around was amazing. Ive not had many sympotoms and hardly feel pregnant at all. Its so hard to get how two separate people can make another human. (obvioulsy I know my birds and bees - Im in a bit of a strange situation if I didnt! lol) but I cant beleive that baby is jumping around inside me even now :)

Sorry if I sound a bit weird but its my first baby and so lovely but very surreal

xx

How exciting! I can't wait until we hit the 12 week mark!

You will love it!! :) x

I definitely know what you mean!
I remember going for a dating scan with my first and coming out feeling like a magic person thinking I have a baby inside me cooking away but no one can tell!
xx

Lol, it is very strange. But so so nice

xx

I loved it!!! Such an amazing experience!! Ive been super sick since about 6 weeks but seeing baby all happy & snug in there makes it all worth it!!

I cant wait to get myself a scan so i can see at least somthing
My first pregnancy there was nothing there they said just a sac and no baby and my 2nd pregnancy ended in a MC but they thought it was a ectopic as there was nothing in my womb so fingers crossed that there is somthing in there this time x

Totally get what u mean. I have had very few symptoms...tiredness being the main one. Have had no sickness at all. Really feel no different. Seeing a proper lil baby at the 12 week scan was sooo amazing, still cant believe its really in there hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->