Surrey

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
:wave:

I know there is another Surrey thread but I thought I'd see if there were any new folks who were from these parts!

I am 26 and will be starting to TTC in about 8 months or so and as I am fairly new to the area, looking to make some new friends to have coffee with, chat and just get to know.

So, if you are interested in making a new friend then just give me a shout :D

xxx

Whereabouts in Surrey are you hun? I'm in Redhill.

Only just seen this! I'm not in Surrey but I'm in Farnborough so not far away :D x

Im in Farnborough also, don't know Farnham well (only been to the massive Sainsburys there when Sonny jet washes his car lol) but it's only about 10 mins from us.

Im not Surrey but my MIL lives in Camberley so we are often over that way (normally and m&s lol) x

Im not Surrey but my MIL lives in Camberley so we are often over that way (normally and m&s lol) x

I go to M&S there too :D So close to us! x

I have proberly walked past you 100 times before then x

It's weird isn't it...you talk to people on here and never expect to be anywhere near them in real life! x

You mean your not just all a load of computers that listen to me ranting! :rofl:

We should arrange a Surrey region does M&S lol x

Lol we frequent Camberley M&S as well, we're probably off there today.

I go to M&S there too :D So close to us! x

I have proberly walked past you 100 times before then x

It's weird isn't it...you talk to people on here and never expect to be anywhere near them in real life! x

You mean your not just all a load of computers that listen to me ranting! :rofl:

We should arrange a Surrey region does M&S lol x

:rofl: Let us know next time your over here! :D x

Yay, there are a few of you!!!

We live minutes from the massive Sainsburys in town :D

Would anyone be up for a coffee or something sometime?

x

I'm in Cove - over the other side on the way to Fleet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->