Surrey

I'm in Southwood, not far from Morrisons :)

Did you have your babies in Frimley Park? Is it a good hospital?

I didn't, but my boyfriends brothers girlfriend that lives with us did and she seemed to think it was fine. Seemed alright to me, nice and clean etc.

We're really not far from there! I had Sam at Frimley Park and was really impressed x

Wish i still lived in Surrey!! Used to live in Shalford which isn't far from you all! x

Wish i still lived in Surrey!! Used to live in Shalford which isn't far from you all! x

You should come down and visit if we all meet up! Come to M&S with us :rofl: (we know how to have a good time down here ;)) x

I love their cakes...and hot chocolate! You're making me so hungry and there's nothing nice to eat in this house! :rofl:

We're really not far from there! I had Sam at Frimley Park and was really impressed x

Glad you had a good experience there hun. SIL2B had a nightmare both times, blood all up the walls the first time round and it wasn't hers.

OH is refusing point blank to let me have ours there now (he has been in lots of time through work) but it is good to know that some folk have had a good experience there xxx

Glad you had a good experience there hun. SIL2B had a nightmare both times, blood all up the walls the first time round and it wasn't hers.

OH is refusing point blank to let me have ours there now (he has been in lots of time through work) but it is good to know that some folk have had a good experience there xxx

:shock: That sounds horrible. They have just completely re-done their whole maternity/labour unit in the last year though, and got one of the best scores in the country for it in whatever tests they have to pass!

Is anyone free to meet up Wednesday or Thursday this week? :D x

Just replied to your PM hun so hope that helps a bit xxx

I've got the Midwife on Thursday, but might be free on Wednesday, in the afternoon :)

Becky and I are free both days but Pops can do Thursday and asacia can do Wednesday...don't know what to suggest! x

To make things easier this week how about I step out of the equation and you 3 do Wednesday and maybe you can pop round one day for a cuppa?

x

Or make it next week when everyone is free! I honestly dont mind what we do! Im just going with the flow x

Next week's good for me too! I'm useless at organising anything though :rofl: x

I cant do monday or wednesday next week! and its my birthday on saturday :D x

Alright, what can everyone do next week?

Becky can't do Monday or Wednesday. I can't do Wednesday either.

How is Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for everyone?

Where will it be? I don't drive, so Farnborough is best for me.

I think I'm free all of next week - seeing a friend one day but we haven't decided which day yet so I'll find out when she's working.

asacia - I can give you a lift from Farnborough if you need one :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->