Surviving the two-week wait... I feel like I'm going crazy!

Megan0625

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Does anyone have any tips on surviving the two week wait? I just had IUI#3 on 9/10, so I'm only 3DPO and am feeling like I'm going crazy with anticipation. This is something we want so badly, and the days seem to really drag on during the tww. I'm trying to keep myself busy and not think about it but it's pretty difficult. I work, but on my slow days, I can't stop thinking about the IUI and whether or not this will be the cycle. And I know I tend to be really bad about symptom spotting starting on days 5/6 DPO. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm afraid I don't have any advice as I'm just as bad...but just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. It feels like the longest 2 weeks ever! xx

I'm afraid I don't have any advice as I'm just as bad...but just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. It feels like the longest 2 weeks ever! xx
Yes, it really does! And I'm on progesterone supplements, which somewhat mimic pregnancy symptoms so I'm just trying not to read too much into anything at this point. All I know is I want this more than I've ever wanted anything, so I just hope this is my month!

Yes, it really does! And I'm on progesterone supplements, which somewhat mimic pregnancy symptoms so I'm just trying not to read too much into anything at this point. All I know is I want this more than I've ever wanted anything, so I just hope this is my month!

Oh fingers crossed for you lovely! I have the opposite this time that I usually get really sore boobs and really painful cramps from 2-3dpo until I get AF...and this month I've got a slight ache in my lower stomach area and thats it. My previous pregnancies were 11, 10 and 8 years ago...so it's hard to remember but I do think I had a lack of symptoms on the months I had my BFPs ....so I'm keeping everything crossed! Xx

I feel like the TWW takes forever!! I’ve been testing bc I got a digital smiley on my opk the last day of my period on 9/22/21. We BD that day and then I used the dollar store opks over the next 3 days and got negatives. Then on Friday 9/24/21 I got a positive dollar store ppl so we BD that night as well. I had some brown discharge 3 days later on Monday 9/27/21 and today I took a test and it’s a faint positive! How the heck did I implant so quick?! My symptoms are very mild too

Oh fingers crossed for you lovely! I have the opposite this time that I usually get really sore boobs and really painful cramps from 2-3dpo until I get AF...and this month I've got a slight ache in my lower stomach area and thats it. My previous pregnancies were 11, 10 and 8 years ago...so it's hard to remember but I do think I had a lack of symptoms on the months I had my BFPs ....so I'm keeping everything crossed! Xx

I just got a faint but reliable positive today and I ovulated 4 days ago! My symptoms are sharp sciatic like pains going down my left side and I also woke up to these white bumps on my areolas. They weren’t there yesterday! I have no sore boobs, no nausea, no nothing. Just those bumps and that sciatic pain. This will be my third child, and I remember my doctor telling me after my last baby at my follow up appt that I’m extremely fertile. He said that can cause my to implant super early and ovulate very early as well. My other two kids were conceived on the first try with the pull out method lol

I will also add ladies that I did not use a first response test, I used a Walmart brand test. So I don’t think the sensitivity matters, it’s just how our bodies react and everyone is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->