Suz

Cat

Reaction score
Im so cheaky I know but I just had a question to ask you.
My OH has chosen a watch that he wants as a birthday pressent from the US, I just went to order it and the cost of shipping it here is $46.67 for just a watch!! They do however post free to addresses in the US. Can you tell me roughly how much would it cost for you to post it to the UK?

About the same as the geezer is charging Cat!

x

Poss a lil less but I'm sure you don't want it arriving in a month ...

i recieved a parcel from california that weighed 2.5kg and it cost £9 and i got it in 4 days

Suz showed me prices once for something as she was going to post something for me & it was quite steep if you wanted it in x many days. Coul dbelucky as it is 'up to' but I can't remember if it was any specific weights we were looking at tbh.

i was shocked at how cheap it was and how quick it got here , it was a box of clothing studs

was $19 , so £9.50

Oooo maybe I'm being dippy & mixing the around £20 with $20 hehe

i think the americans should just use stirling :rofl:

some silly buggar let them have independance

https://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.aspx?Country=10150&M=2&P=2&O=0&sd=1

Here are the rates for a 2 lb package.....

9 oz is less weight than 2 lbs. I went on the heavy side because I am unsure what the weight is of what needs to be shipped.

Thats okay I would only be interested on normal first class, Im not in any hurry to get it, his birthday has already been, but the watch I bought him wsnt suitable so we have been trying to find an alternative, so far I have only found one other shop selling it and they dont ship to the UK at all :(
This is the watch https://www.edhardyshop.com/pc-2931...s-slowly-dial-with-clear-swarovski-cryst.aspx

Let me know.. I have no prob shipping to you if you want.

Hope you manage to get things sorted and get the watch.

Stacey xx

Thanks hun, If its alright with you then I may pay you with paypal then you can order it for me then once you recieve it and know how much the postage is I will paypal you that as well.

I will see what OH wants to do.

Have you considering flying over cat to pick one up , that will save on postage

I have spoken to my OH and if thats okay with you we would like you to order the watch for us.

If you have a paypal account you can PM me your paypal address and I will send over the money along with the details fo the watch we want, then just drop me a message once the watch arrives with the cost of shipping and I will send you that.

Thank you ever so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->