Sweet NOVEMBER Mommies!

AnotherMrs

#1 on the way!
Reaction score
This is a thread for mommies due in November, or who had babies this past November!

I'm 23, DH is 27 and we're expecting our first child sometime in November! Our date keeps changing, but sometime mid November, our LO will be here!

Anyone else excited to be close to the second trimester?

Oi! Are there no expectant mums in November?!
I feel all alone!!!

:cry:

I'm not expecting but I did have a baby girl this past November 16th! Its a good month to have them because by the time you get home and settled in its Christmas :)

:hi: I am due November 25th with our first! :happydance: I am totally thrilled after 10 years of unsuccessful TTC!

Nice to meet you!

:hi: I am due November 25th with our first! :happydance: I am totally thrilled after 10 years of unsuccessful TTC!

Nice to meet you!

:happydance: Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Are you hoping for Team Blue or Pink? Our first date was Nov. 24th, two days before Thanksgiving! I'm hoping LO is here before then, so we can all be home to give thanks!

I'm not expecting but I did have a baby girl this past November 16th! Its a good month to have them because by the time you get home and settled in its Christmas :)

Oh, she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Well, we are both just wanting a healthy baby but I am secretly hoping for Team Pink. :cloud9:

What about you?

Of course we want a healthy baby too.... :blush:
But, well, it's weird. I sort of want Team Blue but I think we're going to be Team Pink. DH goes back and forth... a boy would be the first great grandchild. (His cousin has a girl and a girl on the way!) But he sorts of wants a daddy's little girl! So I guess we're sort of up in the air!
Do you have an appointment booked yet for that scan? I think we're booking this Monday.

hello....just popping in....all being well, will be a november mummy too!

scan in 5 days time, so keeping everything crossed.....

love to all...:hugs:

Hi all! I am due on November 25 with our first...we are very excited and I cannot wait for my bump to come in properly!

Hi all! I am due on November 25 with our first...we are very excited and I cannot wait for my bump to come in properly!

I have a bump! I'm not ready for it, it just looks like I'm pudgy! :rofl:

But I'm due November 24th! We could be bump buddies!

hello....just popping in....all being well, will be a november mummy too!

scan in 5 days time, so keeping everything crossed.....

love to all...:hugs:

Let us know how your scan goes! I'm going back on Monday! :hugs:

Bump buddies sounds good! We are going back to the ultrasound place today to try and get out scan pictures...fingers crossed they give them to us!

hi, im due on 6th november, which is my birthday too. i cant wait, hope this one arrives on time. x

HI ladies... My name is Rachel and I am due Nov 26th with #2.

Are any of you going to find out what you are having? Any preference?

I dont really care what we have but would especially love a girl this time. We will find out in July.

I was a November mummy last year, was due 5th November but Ollie decided to come early and arrived the 25th October instead! Hope all you mummies to be are having good pregnancies and it feels strange that it doesn't seem 5 mins ago that I was a November mummy to be! x

Are any of you going to find out what you are having? Any preference?

I dont really care what we have but would especially love a girl this time. We will find out in July.

im gonna find out what im having, i dont really mind what i have either but wouldnt mind another boy. would make things much easier money wise, still got all callums baby stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->