Swelling and pressure

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm 31+3 and a FTM. For the last day or so I keep feeling swollen down below (sorry for tmi) - not badly swollen but enough to feel not right and a bit of pressure, it comes and goes. I have also felt a few painful kicks/punches in the hips which is new. Bub has been head down for awhile now but not actually engaged.. As I'm a FTM im not sure how to tell when he is engaged either. Any advice ladies?

About the only way you can tell if baby is completely engaged is with a pelvic exam. Doc puts fingers up there and they push on baby's head. If head can be moved and floats up, not engaged. If baby's head cannot be moved up, engaged :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
I'm 31+3 and a FTM. For the last day or so I keep feeling swollen down below (sorry for tmi) - not badly swollen but enough to feel not right and a bit of pressure, it comes and goes. I have also felt a few painful kicks/punches in the hips which is new. Bub has been head down for awhile now but not actually engaged.. As I'm a FTM im not sure how to tell when he is engaged either. Any advice ladies?

Are you having any other signs of thrush? I got this a lot but i had no other signs it turned out to be thrush.
Pressure alone can make yoy swell with all extra blood flow which is classed as normal.
Only way to know is by your mw feeling your stomach, i thought baby was breech because of all low movement but turned out to be her hands, shes forever moving them now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->