Swim Diapers?

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Hi there,

I don't use cloth bums for my son, but instead of buying the disposable swim diapers, I was thinking about maybe trying out a few cloth swim diapers instead... because I'd LOVE to be able to take my son to the beach/pool and not have to worry about having to buy disposable diapers...

Can anyone suggest good ones to try? Or... :blush: if it's not too cheeky, would anyone be willing to loan me 2 to try for when I go to California in September?
:blush:

Thanks for the help! :)

I cant send you cos I have the disposable ones for swimming :p But I think the Happy Heinys brand have ones you can swim in? Im not sure though...

always check with your local pool but we just use well fitting swimming trunks. stops escapoos and allows urine to go into the water

I was wondering this too. I'm off to Jamaica (I know how cool!! I can't wait!!) in September and was wanting a fluffy bum for swimming as I can wash that one out. I'm going to have to use sposies as normal nappies as I've no where to wash cloth bums since I'm in a hotel and using a cloth swim nappy at least would save on a little bit of rubbish!

we bought swim pants for £3 from Matalan (!) (cheapish clothes shop in UK) these worked well for a bit, but we always covered it with a Happy Nappy (which we got for his water babies classes and are bombproof). now theyre too small we got some floaties 'aquadiapies' more like big swim shorts but only tested them out briefly so far.
Imse Vimse do good ones apparently?

We use the Swimmis by Bummis. I bought one of ours from Cozy Bums (it's based in BC so the shipping should be quick for you).
https://www.cozybums.ca/swimmi.html

I'm sure there are stores more local to you too though

HTH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back