swimming

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
we're planning on taking ch;loe swimming.

What swimming nappies do you use and how do they work??

i would like to know this too...i asked midwife if you have to wait until they have their jabs, she said no....but you wait until something else happens...for the life of me i can't remember what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!help????:rofl:

think you're just meant to wait for the cord to drop off and tummy to heal.

I read that it's good to wear double nappies to prevent leakage!
https://www.waterbabies.co.uk/aqua_nappies.php
It says here to wear disposable and a reusable.

I really want to take Ally but I am too body (well just tummy really) conscious at the moment.

Hiya ladies

I have taken Dylan swimming lots and he really loves it. We go to a mother and baby session so no body issues (although I'm sure that some of those mums have never even eaten a cake, let alone given birth!).

I bought him a swim nappy from mothercare. It was about £6 and is like a pair of speedos but made of terry towel inside and a waterprrof layer on the outside. It's tight on his legs - I guess so the pooh doesn't escape. The wee obviously does!

So far no accidents but he hasn't done a pooh in the pool yet - he's too excited to think about it!

I know other mums who put about 2 or 3 layers of nappies on but I'm not all that bothered - if he does pooh and it leaks I'm just going to blame another baby and make a sharp exit!!! :blush:

I just buy huggies little swimmer nappies, and wear pair of swim shorts on him, never had a problem xx

We use Tescos own swim nappies and they're fine. The only problem we found was getting swim nappies small enough for our two when they were little. We had to sneak them in with normal nappies on and hope no-one noticed. :blush:

I always used the huggies little swimmers and never had any problems. Although Kian has never poo'd whilst swimming!!

We bought a swimming nappy from Mothercare which you can use more than once...

We also have a pair of swimming shorts for him. We're taking him when we go on holiday next month, Im so excited :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->