Swing/rocker and baby gym

lauraclili

Astrid's Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been looking to get a swing/rocker and baby gym for when LO arrives as I've heard they're good for places for baby to be if you want to have your hands free and keep baby interested in things and that sometimes baby can sleep in their swing. So, I just have a couple of questions...

1. Are both necessary? Or a good investment?
2. Are vibrating or swinging rockers really better than non-rocking or vibrating ones? Can they justify the difference in price?
3. Is it better to get a baby gym which has more 'stuff' on it or are simple ones just as good?

I'm a bit clueless as there seem to be so many different ones so any advice from experienced mummies would be gratefully received!

X

I had a swinging chair for ds and it was brilliant. He totally loved it and it was really handy for getting him to sleep.

I also had a small playmat which had a few toys hungover it. It wasn't very expensive and we used it every day until he started to roll/crawl.

In think they are both worth getting :flower:

my swing has been invaluable hun little one had colic and it was god send for getting him relaxed and calm after a crying episode well worth the money i had a cradle swinging one fisherprice rain forest range, also little on has a few playmats but thats only because he gets bored easy and one he couldnt reach the toys on :) i would recommend one with a mirror on thats always a winner lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->