Switching Over...

Ms_CJ

Reaction score
Hubby and I have been TTC for well over a year now, but I'm thinking time to backtrack to NTNP. Our marriage is a little bit rocky, but I still want a baby more than anything in the world. I probably shouldn't be trying, or even not preventing, but like they all say.. whatever happens, happens. I doubt we'll get pregnant, but I know that if we do that child will have the most love any child could ever have, whether his/her daddy and me are together. Eventually I may backtrack even more and start preventing...but for now, this is what I'm choosing to do. I still plan to chart my BBT though, just to keep track of what my body is doing.

So sorry to hear about your marriage :( I am sure it will work out for the best. I am here for you. My husband and I have been together for 6 months and 8 days today and it seems its now starting to get a little rocky ourselves. :( Keeping track of your BBT may help you with your preventing eventually as you could do natural family planning so that you would not be adding hormones to your body and better able your body to jump right back into TTC when you are ready too! :)

Sorry you're struggling :hugs: My DH and I officially TTC for one cycle and since I'm not regular off the pill yet, I had to do opks and temps. My goodness it was exhausting! We decided to switch to NTNP and just relax. So far it's been awesome and we've really enjoyed ourselves :thumbup: If it happens it happens, but at this point we bd when we feel like it and relax in the fact the God will bless us with a child when He sees it as best. I hope things start looking up for you :)

Thanks ladies. Now if only I could get my next cycle to start already...ugh, tired of waiting!

just wanted to let you know my DH and I just passed our one year mark in May and we were together for 5 years before getting married and even though we were together for all that time the first year of marriage was so so hard. I honestly thought we were going to get divorced before even being married for a year. We worked through it though and are very happy now. We have been trying to conceive for almost a year now and i never in a million years thought at the age of 22 I would have so much trouble. It has been difficult for both of us, but more so on me. Just hang in there and maybe see a marriage concelor. Good luck and I hope things work out for yall

just wanted to let you know my DH and I just passed our one year mark in May and we were together for 5 years before getting married and even though we were together for all that time the first year of marriage was so so hard. I honestly thought we were going to get divorced before even being married for a year. We worked through it though and are very happy now. We have been trying to conceive for almost a year now and i never in a million years thought at the age of 22 I would have so much trouble. It has been difficult for both of us, but more so on me. Just hang in there and maybe see a marriage concelor. Good luck and I hope things work out for yall

Hubby refuses to see a counselor with me. He doesn't want to "talk to a stranger about his feelings" as he says. I really hope and pray we can get past all this, but I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, I'll just sit here and take all the misery, because it may just be worth it in the end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->