Swollen Labia or Scrotum????

Christen10

Reaction score
Well ladies I had a sonogram last week and I just knew I was having a girl. This pregnancy was completely different than with my sons. Of course that was 10yrs ago so maybe the age difference has me feeling different this go around. Anyways on the sono at first look she said girl and then the umbilical cord moved and she said boy. And continued saying boy but I never saw any penis. Showed sono to a friend that says it looks like her daughters sono who she was told boy for 8mths but it was a swollen labia. So I'm holding on to my ray of hope I'll get my little girl. But do know either way I will be happy. I tried for this :baby: for over a year and boy or girl I'm gonna love the child to pieces. I just am hopeful it still may be a girl. Here is the the pic. Plz tell me what you think and if any of you had a girl that looked like this or had a swollen labia. This "scrotum" has 3 lines. Just saying.....

Attachments

• boy sonogram.jpg
    boy sonogram.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 31
Really would love to see some input on my thread plz. Curious if anyones seen anything like this and what your thoughts are on it. Is it possible it could still be a girl? Anyone have a girl that was supposed to be a boy and sonogram looked like this? Thanks again.

That looks like a girl to me. Maybe you could post this thread in 2nd tri section? Thats where most of the gender threads are because women are just finding out! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->