Symptom I've never heard of...

GPBabydreamer

Reaction score
I'm new to this site, but have been reading your posts for the last few months. My DH and I have been TTC for 11 months now. We've had our share of hopeful months. Last month AF was 4 days late before showing up. This month I'm totally confused with symptoms. AF is due this month on May 5. These are the symptoms I've noticed so far: pinkish coloured CM about a week ago, extreme fatigue when I get home from work for the last few days, my breasts ache, but not sensitive to the touch. The oddest thing of all are the broken blood vessels on both breasts. I've tried to research even if broken blood vessels is a pregnancy symptom. All I've been able to find says that it can happen due to increased blood circulation but I didn't think it would happen so early. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

Sounds promising to me. The pinky cm could of been implantation. Do a test.

Good luck

I guess I'm more concerned about the broken blood vessels. I've never heard of this and I'm wondering if anyone else has.:shrug:

No, I haven't heard of that but I have a couple small ones on mine, too. If it's a sign then I am very early as well. I thought it was stretch marks because I've gained a lot of weight in a little amount of time. But I'm not sure, sorry :/

Hey! Sorry I can't be helpful, but just wondered what you mean by broken blood vessels?? What is that?

They look like tiny blood dots. Like a red pen mark. They are not raised. I have about 6 and they just appeared out of no where.

They look like tiny blood dots. Like a red pen mark. They are not raised. I have about 6 and they just appeared out of no where.

That is strange, and I've noticed a few day's ago that I had the exact same thing on the inside of my elbows. I assumed it was because I wore something tight and it cut of circulation, but once I noticed it I pulled my sleeved down and in a few hours it was gone. And I wear my 3/4 length jacket all the time and that's NEVER happened. Don't think it's anything serious. Do you use tanning beds?

That sounds more like heat rash or something. I don't have them anywhere else.:shrug:

I've had broken blood vessel's after using tanning beds on my chests, in fact, I could feel them burst. It might be from the swelling. Maybe you should go to your local pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist instead of having to book a doctor's appointment and wait to find out what it could be.

HAHAHA...Well I'm sure your fine. :D.

Hi GPbabydreamer,

I had thread veins on my left breast. Tho I've just got a BFN. I had alot of cramping 8dpo and achey bbs too. I wonder if it just didn't cling on! Who knows.

Fingers crossed for you. Sounds promising.

x

I have blue veins around my nipples too and going up and down my bbs. I've NEVER had this, 100%. I also have dark brown ring's around my nipples, they looks so weird and swollen.

So hopefully it good news for both of us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->