Symptom question?

LaurenH2B

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm only around 2dpo but I've had really bad trapped wind the last couple of days, is this counted as the symptom of gas? It's been really painful and I haven't found anything to relieve it - It isn't after eating or anything, it just comes on randomly and stays for hours! :(

So the question is, is it counted as gas? And any tips how to get rid?!xxx
(Have tried the usual gaviscon and mint tea)

Also, is having a runny nose a symptom? Had that today, along with sneezing but no cough/cold/sore throat

xx

At 2dpo, most symptoms are due to the rise in progesterone you always have after ovulation. If the symptoms stick around for awhile, they could be indicators of pregnancy. Implantation doesn't typically happen until 6-12dpo, then it takes another few days for hCG to be released.

Yeah i wouldnt worry about symptom spotting yet as its way too early. The more you symptom spot, the higher chance you will cause yourself stress and cause your brain to create phantom symptoms. So just sit back and enjoy the ride and relax :) good luck. The tww is a hard waiting game.

I had both of these things last cycle from 1dpo and was pregnant (ended in mc). I think it's funny how people say you can't have symptoms this early - i just knew I was pregnant right away! And lots of people I've spoken to who have been pregnant have said the same thing.

I am 5dpo and have had constipation since 3dpo. Fingers crossed for us both!

ive had pregnancy symptoms since moment of conception but because i wasnt trying so hard to conceive, i didnt believe it was pregnancy symptoms although my boyfriend suspected i was by the time 7 dpo rolled around. at 8 dpo i got my bfp. my symptoms from dpo 1 to this moment and day have been daily sneezing and swollen breasts. the other symptoms i had were nausea and cravings but it came it went just like it still does. i didnt have any implantation bleeding or spotting whatsoever but at 7 dpo i did feel as if my period was here fullblown! the feeling only lasted 20 minutes.

iwill say that i had crazy gas and bloating that ive never had before in my life around 2-4 dpo. it was awful. after one or two bites or drinks of anything, id be horrifically bloated for about 20 minutes. truly terrible! gas only lasted about a day or two. most of my symptoms actually came in intervals of two days as well!

Thanks for the replies :D

Not sure what to think!

The trapped gas has gone (thank god) it only lasted 1dpo and 2dpo now it's gone!
Still got a horrible stuffy and runny nose and i've been sneezing like 20 times a day yesterday and today(3 and 4 dpo)

Nothing else to report other than my boobs are kinda veiny, not really sore, but think they might be swollen, as the last few days the bra's i normally wear seem too tight?! They really dig in never had an issue but the last few days have been!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->