Symptom spot with me?! 9DPO??

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I am currently 9DPO and have had one BFN because I was too impatient and couldn't wait to test! I am hoping it was just that I tested too early and there's still a chance I can get a BFP!

Anyone want to symptom spot with me!? I am currently having lower back pain, tiredness, a frequent need to urinate (which is probably just down to all the water I'm drinking but it's still new so il count it!), slightly sore boobs, and woke up this morning just not feeling like usual. However, I've done this in the past as I'm just hoping I am, so everything seems like a symptom when it's not! Xx

I'm 11/12 DPO (fertility friend says 12 but I think maybe 11..).

I'm having lots of symptoms, but a lot of them I've had before and they've just turned out to be PMS... :-(
They are cramps, sore boobs, lower backache...

A couple of new ones this week are intermittent headaches, skin breakouts, intermittent nausea and also had a metallic taste in my mouth all day a couple of days ago, but I'm on antibiotics at the moment and apparently that is one of their side-effects.
I've also been more tired but I've been having really disturbed sleep in the last week, so that's probably why the tiredness... I've been very hormonal (tearful, moody, etc) which is not like me, but that's probably because of the tiredness.. OH says I'm a hormonal nightmare at the moment, lol!
Cramps seem much stronger this month though, so I'm more convinced than ever that AF is on it's way :-(
(It's due any time between today and Thursday)

So hard not to read into everything isn't it..! When is your AF due?

I'm only 6pdo hope its OK to join in, I haven't had symptoms yet as obviously still early but have quite a bit of cramping today couple of times I've actually thought oooo that's nippy isn't it too early for implantation at 6dpo? I hope your signs are bfp on way sounds good to me but I know how u feel every month I pick at symptoms then when AF turns up I think they were all in my imagination xx

MemmaJ it's extremely hard to try and think it's just nothing when you have all these strange feelings!! Ohh sounds promising for you. Have you tested yet or are you going to wait a while longer? I am also feeling vey emotional, today especially! My AF is due on the 28th so 9 days left! I really want to test again but think I should probably wait at least a few more days x

Nic_ttc_no3 of course it's ok for you to join! We're all in this together! Could be something if you don't usually have cramps? you never know! I completely agree, just difficult not to think everything is a symptom. Hopefully it is BFP time for us! When will you be testing? Will you wait until AF iS due? X

Thank you my AF isn't due til the 27th but I know even though I say I will wait I won't Lol. I don't usually have cramping at this point only a day or two before AF its been coming and going all day but only on one side but I'm convinced its too early for implantation as I'm only 6dpo xx

Hi, my husband and I are ntnp #4. I am on cycle day 15. I am pretty sure I ov on cd 8 or 9, just based on my usual symptoms. late last week I felt twinges in my left and right sides. Since Saturday I have been getting a lot of CM that is white and stretchy. My breasts also feel crazy full, areolas look darker, more pronounced veins and some aches as well. I don't think I will start testing until at least another 7 days.
Good luck to everyone else

I am currently 9DPO and have had one BFN because I was too impatient and couldn't wait to test! I am hoping it was just that I tested too early and there's still a chance I can get a BFP!

Anyone want to symptom spot with me!? I am currently having lower back pain, tiredness, a frequent need to urinate (which is probably just down to all the water I'm drinking but it's still new so il count it!), slightly sore boobs, and woke up this morning just not feeling like usual. However, I've done this in the past as I'm just hoping I am, so everything seems like a symptom when it's not! Xx

Hi!

I am having similar symptoms to you :flower:
As you listed, I am also having:
- Lower back pain (on and off)
- Tiredness
- Slightly sore boobs (mostly on the sides)

In addition I also
-had a "bleed" which was just dark spotting for 24 hours (a few days ago now)
- had a swollen sore throat for a few days following that
- now very sniffly with blocked sinuses but don't feel sick other than that!

I think I'll probably test in the next few days. Keep me updated!

Thank you my AF isn't due til the 27th but I know even though I say I will wait I won't Lol. I don't usually have cramping at this point only a day or two before AF its been coming and going all day but only on one side but I'm convinced its too early for implantation as I'm only 6dpo xx

It's very hard to wait, I would test every day if I had a bumper pack of tests!! Our AF is due around the same time so you must keep me updated with what is happening with you. You never know, our bodies work in mysterious ways! Have you had any more symptoms? Xx

Hi, my husband and I are ntnp #4. I am on cycle day 15. I am pretty sure I ov on cd 8 or 9, just based on my usual symptoms. late last week I felt twinges in my left and right sides. Since Saturday I have been getting a lot of CM that is white and stretchy. My breasts also feel crazy full, areolas look darker, more pronounced veins and some aches as well. I don't think I will start testing until at least another 7 days.
Good luck to everyone else

They sound like promising symptoms! Good luck when you test, hopefully this will be your BFP :) keep us up to date with your symptoms and let us know when you do test :) xx

I ordered some IC tests on Sunday so they might arrive today. If they do then I'm not sure I'll be able to ignore them, so I'll probably end up testing later, lol! If not, then tomorrow.
I don't think AF is technically due until tomorrow or the next day so I'd usually just wait to see if it comes (which it always has), but I'm feeling impatient this month..!

Hello Pradabooties! Your symptoms sound good! The bleed also sounds like possible implantation?? It's so difficult when you think all these things could be symptoms! Definitely let us know when you test. I think I will get a test in the next couple of days. I think it will be a BFN though. Just have a feeling! Xx

Well I've never used IC's before and have read a fair amount of threads/posts on here about them being unreliable since I ordered mine - so I'm a bit nervous about using them now..!
I've never tested early before as I know I'll be gutted if it's another BFN... I seem to find it emotionally easier to let nature take it's course and wait things out/see AF has come, than see a BFN and know that I'm out that way - so it's just not something I've ever done... :-/

I ordered some IC tests on Sunday so they might arrive today. If they do then I'm not sure I'll be able to ignore them, so I'll probably end up testing later, lol! If not, then tomorrow.
I don't think AF is technically due until tomorrow or the next day so I'd usually just wait to see if it comes (which it always has), but I'm feeling impatient this month..!

Would be too much of a temptation not too if they arrive! I would be the same. Fingers crossed you get a BFP! Let us know when you test! Xx

My crash.PS got a bit more nippy on my right hand side last night and feel bit moody today but don't know why Lol. My boobs aren't sore but veins r very prominent other than that nothing but when I got my bfp with my son and daughter I didn't have a symptom at all. Will defo keep updated you too xx

I've had bad cramping left side and gas. .. also some twinging pains. Any hope here?

Hi Ladies, I am about 7DPO. I have had sore boobs with big veins. They feel super heavy too. I also have had twinges in my lower left and right sides. Been really hungry, lots of CM. This could be PMS, but I am crossing my fingers its not!! :)

I've had bad cramping left side and gas. .. also some twinging pains. Any hope here?

In my previous pregnancies, cramping and twinges were some of the early pregnancy symptoms. Good luck!!

Good luck to you guys. I'll be stalking a bit :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"