Symptom spot with me?! 9DPO??

Joining in, because I'm going crazy.

I'm 8 dpo and going insane. I keep telling myself not to google, but I'm failing at that.

We were ntnp in November and December, but this month agreed we were seriously trying. I did the opks and we got busy.

I love to organise and have things all planned out, so it's driving me insane to wait. I'm feeling optimistic because my cycle is following a different pattern to normal.

Normally by now I'd be spotting and have omg sore breasts. This time I feel lousy and tired, but I have been getting cramps.
Everytime I feel a little hopeful though I immediately feel rather down about it all.

We're trying for our first, could it really happen?

I ordered some tests, thinking they would take a few days to send and arrive... But nope they were shipped less than an hour after I ordered. They'll arrive tomorrow. I was trying to not test...don't think that'll last!

Welcome to all the new ladies who are symptom spotting with us :)

Thought I would update with me! Had a few cramps yesterday and have been really tired and still have the increased urination... I just took a test 10 mins ago and BFN!! :( I am now 11DPO I think, and I'm sure it would have shown by now if I was.

Just a quick question to you all, I took the test, and when the urine makes it's way up the test it usually goes the whole way... However this only made it to the edge of the control strip and then stopped?? Is this normal? I swear I could have seen a line at first. How soon does an evap line show? Think I'm just trying to kid myself. As I say, been around 10 mins and there's definitely something there but guessing this is evap by now??

All your symptoms sound really good ladies! Please keep me updated about them and when you do test :) x

Hi guys we all sound like we have positive signs I have more intense cramps on right hand side today as well as right boob hurting a bit and I have gained a spot on right hand side of my chin (I don't get spots) what on earth is going on with my body on right hand side haha. Also I have cm like lotion which is unusual for me as I am usually dry until day before AF I'm now 8dpo.

I can honestly say I don't like getting my hopes up as kills me when AF shows up but something feels different this month not sure if its the partner saying its our month all the time or these "signs" but I just feel really positive with it which is the feeling I had with my son and daughter kind of like you just know. I hope to god it will be bfp or I'm in for a big wake up call haha xx

Missr if there was a line before the waiting time with which ever test u used then it shouldn't be evap I think, I would get another test and try againiI have everything crossed for you xx

Ohhh sounding really good for you! Really hope it is your month!! I know what you mean, when AF comes around and you realise all those 'symptoms' where just in your head because you really wanted them to be symptoms! I'm sending lots of baby dust your way! Fingers crossed! I think it must be an evap. The instructions said not to read the result after 10 mins and I'm not actually sure when it came up, as I went away from it as soon as it was BFN, but then came back at around 10 mins. I will be re testing in a few days but I'm not getting my hopes up! X

Thank you baby dust to u too. I have gave in a bought tests today he he xx

Not 100% sure what dpo I am as on cd13 & cd14 I was supppper dry up there then cd15 started getting EWCM and open cervix which lasted until cd20 and today I am cd27 so I must be at least 7dpo. Had a loss in November so currently waiting for my second AF.
Last night I had this awful stitch pain when I was trying to sleep,not sure if that ment anything,today iv noticed I have slight nipple change which I get when I'm pregnant but also get tender boobs and I have non yet,but could be early days.
Cervix is in the middle,lots of white watery feeling cm.
Trying hard not to get my hopes up this month because in August I had a chemical and got pregnant 3 weeks later so I'm trying to tell myself that this time may take a little bit longer. AF should be here by cd35 so just trying to keep my mind of symptoms so much as it could still be early days.
Good luck gals. I have no plans to do any tests until I'm officially late x

Oh and spots breaking out too which I only get when pregnant,but slapping my hand at the mintue telling myself to stop symptom spotting lol.

Thank you baby dust to u too. I have gave in a bought tests today he he xx

Oh really! Are you going to take any or wait as long as you can?! I don't blame you, I can never resist either xx

Hi Stacey, welcome!

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you will get your sticky BFP this month! Sending you lots of baby dust :) it's really hard not to symptom spot! And this is what this thread is for. To share what we are feeling, trying not to go crazy lol! Xx

Hi,

I am 11dpo today and don't have much symptoms, unfortunately :( My breasts are fuller and tender to touch, also I had few mins of backache on 8dpo and then yesterday at 10dpo, I had AF-like cramps for 2 mins. It never came back, at least not until now.

I feel this is not my month because when I was pregnant, though it resulted in a miscarriage, I did experience some changes though they were subtle. This time, nothing. It is getting frustrating for both DH and I and we are getting stressed out about it. We plan to talk to a RE if I dont conceive this cycle considering I have PCOS and have very irregular cycles (with O day ranging from CD14 to CD27).

Sorry for being negative but just wanted to vent out :(

Hi Stacey sorry to hear of your loss fx for u.

Missr I did one and got a very very faint line but I'm not trusting it as I am only 8dpo but signs are all stillthere gonna

Oops pressed reply by mistake Lol I'm gonna try hang on another couple of days to test again I'm know scared my hopes have got up I love testing but hate it at same time xx

Hi,

I am 11dpo today and don't have much symptoms, unfortunately :( My breasts are fuller and tender to touch, also I had few mins of backache on 8dpo and then yesterday at 10dpo, I had AF-like cramps for 2 mins. It never came back, at least not until now.

I feel this is not my month because when I was pregnant, though it resulted in a miscarriage, I did experience some changes though they were subtle. This time, nothing. It is getting frustrating for both DH and I and we are getting stressed out about it. We plan to talk to a RE if I dont conceive this cycle considering I have PCOS and have very irregular cycles (with O day ranging from CD14 to CD27).

Sorry for being negative but just wanted to vent out :(

Don't worry, this is a place for you to express exactly how you are feeling, positive or negative. Sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs your way. Remember that even though you had symptoms before, every pregnancy is different so you could have no symptoms at all. I hope this is the month for you!! Lots of baby dust your way xx

Oops pressed reply by mistake Lol I'm gonna try hang on another couple of days to test again I'm know scared my hopes have got up I love testing but hate it at same time xx

Oh sounds like it could be the start of BFP! Fingers crossed for you and make sure you let us know when you test again! Good luck :) xx

I will :) I hope to god it is bfp otherwise we are onto our 15th month TTC. My partner thinks because sorry if this upsets anyone talking about this but I was raped 12 year ago and still struggle on the anniversary and I ovulated on the anniversary this month then I lost my grandma last year and my AF is due on her anniversary then almost 7 year ago my baby girl didn't make it after 3 weeks of fighting in special baby unit and my first scan date if I did get bfp will be around her anniversary, so my partner said he thinks this is our month to take the negatives out of all them dates and replace them with a massive positive. I hope he's right and thinking of how wonderful that would be has took the edge of anniversary abit this year but guess that's where I'm afraid if AF turns up I don't want to hit rock bottom so have everything crossed xx

So sorry to hear about what you've been through. It really would be so great for you if this was your month! I'm sure it would help to heal some of your pain. Must be so hard for you not to test every day with you desperately wanting it to be your month. I really do have everything crossed for you!!! Xx

Even though my tests have come back inaccurate and I have no clue what's going on with me, I just had a positive sign! With my LG I had no symptoms other than when I sneezed or coughed I would get this horrendous shooting pain in my lower abdomen. Just sneezed and had that exact pain. Could maybe be a sign?! Cannot wait to see if AF shows this month!xx

Thanks ladies x
When we started ttc in April I was calm and not obsessive but ttc after a loss just sends you crazy,I guess the urge to be pregnant again and have a bean back in your belly is a normal feeling and then when AF comes it's just a reminder your not pregnant when you should be, I was like this with my daughter who took 8 months to get pregnant with as my first pregnancy was a 12 week loss. I really hope it does not take that long again, I'm hoping to be pregnant by June which would of been my due date month. The only strong pregnancy symptom I get is tender boobs and I have non at all so I'm thinking it's not my month,but could be early still :shrug: I'm constantly touching them and poking them lol! All I have is slight nipple change,they seem larger,boobs feel fuller,and yesterday i had clear snotty stretchy cm that would stretch a lil bit then break,and today's is very thin lotion looking cm..like watered down hand lotion lol. I keep trying to tell myself stop it! Because the month I catched my daughter was the month I was relaxed,didn't think about getting pregnant,went out and enjoyed myself. But every morning is hard because at school there's like 7 mums who are pregnant and I just think I should be like that now,walking round with my bump.
This is my first month using vitex too :) I keep looking at cheap ebay tests but I know OH will shout at me :haha:

Hello Pradabooties! Your symptoms sound good! The bleed also sounds like possible implantation?? It's so difficult when you think all these things could be symptoms! Definitely let us know when you test. I think I will get a test in the next couple of days. I think it will be a BFN though. Just have a feeling! Xx

Hi MissR! Well at first I thought I was starting my period early but it was just a little dark blood and to my surprise stopped within 24 hours, so possibly implantation! I'm going to test in the next two days and will let you know :) are you symptoms still going? Mine are pretty well all still there but the sore throat has settled and now my nipples are very tingly and I have underarm pain on and off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->