Symptom spot with me?! 9DPO??

Thank you miss r its life I suppose but trying my hardest not to keep testing haha xx

Thanks ladies x
When we started ttc in April I was calm and not obsessive but ttc after a loss just sends you crazy,I guess the urge to be pregnant again and have a bean back in your belly is a normal feeling and then when AF comes it's just a reminder your not pregnant when you should be, I was like this with my daughter who took 8 months to get pregnant with as my first pregnancy was a 12 week loss. I really hope it does not take that long again, I'm hoping to be pregnant by June which would of been my due date month. The only strong pregnancy symptom I get is tender boobs and I have non at all so I'm thinking it's not my month,but could be early still :shrug: I'm constantly touching them and poking them lol! All I have is slight nipple change,they seem larger,boobs feel fuller,and yesterday i had clear snotty stretchy cm that would stretch a lil bit then break,and today's is very thin lotion looking cm..like watered down hand lotion lol. I keep trying to tell myself stop it! Because the month I catched my daughter was the month I was relaxed,didn't think about getting pregnant,went out and enjoyed myself. But every morning is hard because at school there's like 7 mums who are pregnant and I just think I should be like that now,walking round with my bump.
This is my first month using vitex too :) I keep looking at cheap ebay tests but I know OH will shout at me :haha:

That's the way it always happens, when your expecting it the least! It's very hard to just relax and let nature take its course, and must be even more so for you after going through a loss. I hope what you are experiencing is symptoms and you get your BFP this month! :) xx

Hello Pradabooties! Your symptoms sound good! The bleed also sounds like possible implantation?? It's so difficult when you think all these things could be symptoms! Definitely let us know when you test. I think I will get a test in the next couple of days. I think it will be a BFN though. Just have a feeling! Xx

Hi MissR! Well at first I thought I was starting my period early but it was just a little dark blood and to my surprise stopped within 24 hours, so possibly implantation! I'm going to test in the next two days and will let you know :) are you symptoms still going? Mine are pretty well all still there but the sore throat has settled and now my nipples are very tingly and I have underarm pain on and off! x

Oh sounds like it very well could be implantation! Definitely let me know the outcome of the test! I have a few little cramps and just strange feelings, not so much cramping, just a strange feeling. I never had any sort of symptoms with my LG so not sure what to expect in the way of symptoms! X

Looks like we might of got a sticky one xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150125_135824.jpg
    IMG_20150125_135824.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
Looks like we might of got a sticky one xx

This definitely looks like a BFP! Really hope this is the month for you! Would be so great if it was! Are you going to re test in a couple of days just to make sure? X

Its quite dark and pink to the eye and result came straight up going to do another with fmu as I had only has a wee half hour before this got all the symptoms now too xx

Its quite dark and pink to the eye and result came straight up going to do another with fmu as I had only has a wee half hour before this got all the symptoms now too xx

Ahh well congratulations!! What great news!x

So pleased for you! Great thanks, got my BFP on Friday :) had to take another test today just to be sure and I definitely am :) xx

I'm on 4dpo all I got today was sore boobs on and off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"