Symptom Spotters Anonymous

I have 4 days to go as well :). Though I do feel like AF is around the corner. CP is low and I just don't feel any different. I have fatigue now...again... But AF brings fatigue.
:(

Feeling super fatigued, some cramps, I have spotting (started with pink and brown last night) getting a bit redder each time I check. Hoping implantation and not AF.

The last 3 days i have been having waves of nausea. Headache and fatigue. Decided to test this am at 9dpo and it was a very strong BFP!

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining this thread!!
I am 5 DPO of my second cycle TTC baby #1... I am hoping that this is our month!! I'm already driving myself crazy symptom spotting although I promised myself last month I wouldn't do this to myself again.. :dohh: I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! Anyway, yesterday I started with some slight cramps on my left side, I know it is way too early and that implantation most likely hasn't happened yet. However, it always makes me wonder when I see people with BFP at 8/9DPO that maybe it IS possible to have implantation earlier?? IDK.. just hating this TWW, wish there was some magic way that we could know right away! :brat:

I hear you, Adorkable. I too tell myself not to spot and then ignore my own advice.

Gl to you

I am 5 DPO of my second cycle TTC baby #1... I am hoping that this is our month!! I'm already driving myself crazy symptom spotting although I promised myself last month I wouldn't do this to myself again.. :dohh: I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! Anyway, yesterday I started with some slight cramps on my left side, I know it is way too early and that implantation most likely hasn't happened yet. However, it always makes me wonder when I see people with BFP at 8/9DPO that maybe it IS possible to have implantation earlier?? IDK.. just hating this TWW, wish there was some magic way that we could know right away! :brat:

I think for those of us who get a BFP at 8 or 9dpo (it was 9dpo for me) its more likely we ovulated early instead of implanting early.
By the look of my super dark line at 9dpo i am certain i ovulated way early. Lucky enough to have caught it.

Hey all, i thought id join! I think im 6dpo. So far the only thing i had going on was breast tenderness (which i have after ovulation every month up until right before AF) but that started to decrease yesterday which makes me think im out for the month. The only other thing ive experienced was fatigue but who knows if that means anything or if ive just been feeling lazy lately lol this tww stuff is torture :(

The TWW is torture ! That i can agree with lol.
Good luck to you!

I think for those of us who get a BFP at 8 or 9dpo (it was 9dpo for me) its more likely we ovulated early instead of implanting early.
By the look of my super dark line at 9dpo i am certain i ovulated way early. Lucky enough to have caught it.

That makes sense! I didn't think of it that way :thumbup: Thank you! Do you temp? My chart showed I ovulated on CD16 last month as well as this month, so I'm 6DPO today. So at least now I'm within the window of when I MIGHT implant... Wondering how soon a blood test will show some HCG. I work in a lab and usually I'm at 0, I'm curious to see if I run it early if I can at least see like a 2/3 which is still considered "negative" but an increase for me... :shrug:

I dont temp or use Opk's. I honestly use an app to track my period and ovulation time and go by CM.
Nothing fancy over here :)

Hi ladies

Can I join you? I'm driving myself mad!! Part of me feels like I just "know" I'm pregnant and the other part of me says shut up it's too early to know or have symptoms lol!

I'm 4dpo and yesterday I had bleeding gums and a spot had appeared out of nowhere (inrsrely get spots on my face but only recently came off BC so could be down to that).
Last night I constantly felt as though I needed a wee but I didn't. And today all day I've had a heavy feeling around my uterus.

Congrats oily!!

So when is everyone testing? I'll be testing on 21st which will only be 10dpo but I'm a poasoholic!

Bailey- I'm dpo8 today- BFN today but today I noticed my boobs are bigger and more tender and I was hotter than usual during my run.
Gonna keep daily testing with my cheapie sticks till Wednesday and then try the First Response...

Both good signs joie! Keep us updated with your daily tests! Fingers crossed ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->