Symptom Spotters apply within

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Just thought we could all put our symptoms here :flower:

I was on the Depo from last September and it was due to be re-done on the 13th December - but now we're ttc again (I have 5 boys aged 17,13,11,8 & 4.5yo,2 losses which were in 2010,Feb & July). I am currently waiting for my first af to show and I stupidly did a hpt the other week which obviously was a - result.

Now,I've got some symptoms but could it be wishful thinking :shrug:

Feeling icky in the evenings
Achey feeling all over
Sometimes have a yellowish discharge
Strong smelling urine
Heavy ( . ) ( . ) especially in the evening after taking off my bra
Quite tired
General feeling bleugh

Forgot to add that I couldn't stop burping last night and have been pooping twice a day which is unusual for me! Also getting 'flashes' of being cold.

4/1/12 - experiencing a slight headache,insides feel all 'grumbly',burping again,achey legs.

Am going to test 31st January if af hasn't arrived by then!

Feel free to join in and post any symptoms you may be experiencing :happydance:

Hi mama duck! I am cd 26 and feel very very pms and have done for at least a week. Some cramps, nausea on and off, peeing a lot an strong smell too, headaches. Three years ttc so am low on hope an also these symptoms feel like af is coming. Had two weird cycles in last two months though coming off clomid, one was 17 days! And last month was 21. So that's why I'm even wondering. Daren't test though as always bfn. Can't be pg when feeling so pms?

Minno i feel the same way. 6dpo and cd24. I have had af cramps off and on for about 6 days I don't know if this means AF is coming or what. Not fun if I have been having cramps this whole time and then if AF shows up and give me some more! :growlmad:

I know! It's just so rubbish!! I think I am broken :(
Got some slight pink cm today so reckon the witch will be showing up
tomoro or Friday. Bugger! I knew it as well but just couldn't stop myself imagining. I am so frustrated I could cry. On to egg donation ivf later this year then.
Hope u have better luck ladies x

Got a slight pink cm so I think af is the way but that's not a bad thing for me because then I will be able to then start working out when I'm fertile/ovulating x

I am sorry ladies! hopefully the BFP is coming soon! I have still been having cramps, feel bloated and my pants feel tight. Not sure if they are just signs that AF is coming next week or not! :shrug: My temp went up a little bit more this morning. I hope these are good signs but trying to get to excited.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->