tired
sore nipples
belly ache

2dpo-
diahorea
sick in mouth
sore nipples
couldnt sleep until around 1am, then a restless night
headache- probably due to not enough sleep!

3dpo-
soreish nipples
belly ache
twitching by where i get 'ovary pain'
cream/yellow CM

Hi im 10dpo today, i have been getting cramps and very bloated with sore boobs and a headache. Now i did poas this morning with fmu and i swear i could see a line, even DH thought he could, but could that be left over from the trigger shot? Also my temp went up again today?

Feel free to look at my chart

Thanks for any help

gem

I am going crazy! I want to test NOW! haha!

1DPO - General feeling of being unwell, nothing in particular stands out. Watery CM. Had intercourse again today.

2DPO - Headache lasts all day, feeling super tired

3DPO - Runny & stuffy nose. Still feeling tired to death, keep going dizzy.

4DPO - Friend told me to test today, knew it was too soon - BFN.

5DPO - Very moody today, still got dizziness and headaches, Creamy CM. Dry mouth very thirsty & eating everything in the house!

6DPO - Runny & stuffy nose. Cramping during the night woke me up, twinges and more creamy cm sort of sticky and stretchy this time too! (tmi) Feeling very dizzy and sick today. Still got a keen appetite!

7DPO - Runny & stuffy nose. More cramping & twinges. Lower back pain. Feel extremely nauseated today & continuing to eat everything in sight. Dry mouth too. Intercourse felt uncomfortable today? Anyone else had that?

8DPO - Breasts & Nipples starting to feel heavy and sore. Dizzy/sleepy. Runny & stuffy nose. Stretchy white CM & lots of, felt like AF but wasn't. More cramping and strong urine.

9PO - Woke up with a strange taste in my mouth, had some lunch and it tasted very odd, not nice at all! I normally eat this food also and it never tasted like this before. More cramping today and CM seems to have eased off a little bit at the moment. Nipples are very sore today & they look red.

Jodi x

sorry havent been on for a few days went away for my birthday but had the worst weekend as witch arrived!!!!! stupid AF turning up right on my birthday was devastated so roll on another 2 ww! :( xxx

anyone ever heard of/had this as a symptom??? the past couple of days i have noticed my ribs are getting more and more sore. they feel really bruised. i feel it mostly on the sides, and right below my breasts. i did some googling and the only thing i could find on pregnancy and sore ribs is in 3rd tri when the baby is so big that it hurts your ribs... i don't even know if i'm pg and my ribs ACHE!!! help?? i am due for AF on thurs, eeek!

I'm out - BFN by way of the witch who is, to add insult to injury, four days early. Good luck this month to our remaining symptom spotters!

@Trin, since I like to try and see the pos in every situation, try to look at it this way, it's 4 days earlier that you know for sure and aren't waiting and four days earlier you can start planning for the next O. Have you tried soy?

18 dpo for me. No sign of the witch, not even a sighting in a crystal ball!!!! Normally I feel her for 2 days before. Felt those feelings on thurs and friday and a bit on sat. Nothing.

No real symptoms. Apart from a tiny about of cm, and boobs ache every now and again.
BFN yesterday, gonna try not to test until friday when I am 1 week late.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on time. I took tests on CD14 (light) CD15 (pretty close) CD16 (very close) CD 17 (light)
So I guess its possible I didn't ovulate then and did later?!?

18 dpo for me. No sign of the witch, not even a sighting in a crystal ball!!!! Normally I feel her for 2 days before. Felt those feelings on thurs and friday and a bit on sat. Nothing.

No real symptoms. Apart from a tiny about of cm, and boobs ache every now and again.
BFN yesterday, gonna try not to test until friday when I am 1 week late.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on time. I took tests on CD14 (light) CD15 (pretty close) CD16 (very close) CD 17 (light)
So I guess its possible I didn't ovulate then and did later?!?

Hi. Any more news?!! xx

NO, 20dpo. Was slightly gassy last night.

Had a small clump of cm this morning and had a pregnancy related dream last night. Got a headache now and feeling a bit ill.
The more I think of it the more it is possible that the pains I had on 6dpo were ovulation pains. No BBT to back it up.
So it is possible.

Gonna test tomorrow.

No, now 21dpo. No signs of anything at all. No AF or otherwise.
BFN yesterday, but 2 lines on an OPK (was bored!!)

Surely if I was PG then I would be seeing faint lines on tests. But nothing, as white as snow. I must have ovulated late. Question is when?

I'm driving myself crazy this time! 100mg Clomid on days 2 to 6 of a 30day cycle (usually)

1DPO to 5DPO-nothing
6DPO-small amount of EWCM bit of lower cramping
7DPO-lots of cramping and bloated feeling EWCM
8DPO-cramping on left side only-pound shop test- :bfn:
9DPO-cramping and feels like someone poking my left boob from the inside out through my nipple) really sore-took a pound shop test-:bfn:
10DPO-Still weird pain in nipples, now both sides, but more on left, bloating & full feeling, pound shop FMU-:BFN: afternoon FRER :BFN: :cry:

Really convinced :witch: is going to show, but part of me saying wait until Monday as its my OTD

Hey everyone I know this is an old thread from a few months back but I thort I'd keep it going instead of posting a new thread :)

1-3dpo-nothing
4dpo- had twinges twice/ gassy
5dpo- had a dream I got a bfp on a first reasponce( I have one in my draw)

I dont think I can get all these symptoms beause inplantation don't happen till around 7-9dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->