Symptom spotting......lets go crazy!!!

thanks hun....just done a frer test this morning and thats a BFN!!! :( am i out? im so upset x

Anyone else have very sore nips? Mine have shooting pains right through the middle. Tested 2day in the arvo . Couldn't wait till morning to test! Silly I know. Got a bfn. I am now as of 2 morro 7 days late. Should I wait aa week or 2 like the husband says or test again in a couple of days? I really need some advice I've never had pains in the chest like this before

Tixie how many dpo are you? HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Clucky as- I would test again in a few days if AF hasent shown

Hey ladies – I thought I would chime in and list my ‘symptoms’… I swear I never paid ANY attention until my DH and I decided to try for our first. Here goes…

O – A lot of cramping (worse than I have ever had with AF)
1 DPO – A lot of cramping, pitching (most likely leftover fun from O)
2 DPO – Very bloated, watery CM, less cramping
3 DPO – Mild cramping, sore throat, headaches
4 DPO – Still very bloated, gassy, tired, headaches
5 DPO – Bloated, weird dreams that I could remember, some diarrhea, tired, watery cm
6 DPO – Same as above, headaches
7 DPO – Bloated, cramping/pitching, achy right hip, dry mouth, water cm, and just noticed some spotting this morning.

I’m hoping that this is it!

That sounds like implantation bleeding! FX'd for you!
I have had similar symptoms, without spotting. The headache has eased, too.

Yes I think i might do. Hubbie thinks I'm silly for testing so much. Might hide to spare him the worry, that I may b going a little baby crazy. Its all I think about I mean seriously I think a little destraction is needed. Totally too addicted to this site lol

3DPO: bloody trace
5DPO: lower back pain
6DPO: constipation
7+DPO: increasingly sore breasts, copious watery CM, light nausea

Waiting another 8 days before testing.

Thoughts?

Interesting Trin, sounds like it could be promising but a lot of ladies have wonderful symptoms but still get the visit from the witch!!
Sounds good though.

D day for me..........or should I say AF day. Due today but nothing yet. Had a lot of familliar pains in top of legs and that today, even got the painkillers and pads ready. But nothing yet. I won't test until at least monday. I am CD29 today on a 29/30 cycle. So monday is a good day to wait until. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. Wished I had news to share with everyone but don't want to test yet.

Hey ladies

Anyone testing today? I took a frer this morning with fmu and got bfn :0/ xx

if i dont have bfp then i have severe pms lol... extreme tiredness and tearful!! smelling some weird stuff that isnt there (i can smell fish everywhere?!!!?! lol) dont think ill be getting my bfp this month but today made me hope a little as i had a few little twingy cramps that have now gone. fingers crossed for you all xxxx

Jojo, just reading your post made me realise that I thought marks and spencers smelled like wee today! Didn't really think about it at the time, but said to my friend and she didn't notice it!
I had weird cramping dpo 6/7 but nothing today
Ordered tests from amazon yesterday but waiting until Friday to test! Feeling excited!

i just went to the bathroom and found the TINIEST little speck of dried brown on my underwear. i mean really tiny, like the size of a piece of pepper! i stuck my finger inside and checked... no blood, just white/creamy cm. could this be implantation bleeding?? i'm 10 dpo, been having very faint, slight cramps since 6 dpo. i've just always thought implanation spotting was supposed to be heavier than a tiny dot?

Today I am 9DPO and here are my so called symptoms:

1. Gas (had it for 2 days, thankfully none today);
2. Mild headaches every day;
3. Had bloody nose 3 morning in a row today woke up with crust;
4. Blue veins, but that is possibly to my work out regimen;
5. Increased salivation;
6. Feeling foggy;
7. Crampy (left, right, middle and all over);
8. Loose stools (sorry, TMI);

I think it is pretty much eat...My boobs are not even sore, not even tiny bit sore or enlarged...I am not that tired, slightly lazy yes, but not tired. I am however very foggy...I swear, someone stole my pickle at the diner today...I don't remember eating it and I was bugging my 4 year old the entire day if he ate it...lol It is a mystery :D

Well, 13dpo and I am spotting and cramping, so I guess the witch has arrived :(

Hope you all get your BFP this month!

Are you sure AF has arrived, she can be a bitch and play with us at times!!

I am now like 3 days late. I have had AF cramps and aches for days. Was convinced I was going to have AF yesterday in the middle of my BFF wedding, no show. Legs are so achy. But nothing, not a speck. Testing tomorrow if AF not arrived.
I have gone over 30 days before but that was a 42 day cycle with all symptoms and I believed I was PG and lost it at that time.
No CM, none noticeable. Boob ok, get rare pains in them every now and again.
Almost cried watching my friend getting married yesterday but thats just weddings for ya

Oh no, hugs twinkle

BFN for me but still no AF. Boobs have started to ache over last 5 mins. I am now 17dpo, unless i didn't ovulate on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->