Symptom spotting......lets go crazy!!!

sorry to hear that TTCSept2010

I am on 14dpo, AF due tomorrow (kinda.....not always regular.) I haven't done opk tests for a few months but this one I did as I am tired of waiting for nature to take its course. I got positives on cd 14 and 15 so I am def 13/14 dpo.
I actually done a PG test yesterday. Why I have no idea. Was as white as snow, not even a hint of a line.
No major symptoms. Very tired........usual for me. Was a bit gassy but that has gone. A small, tiny few bits of CM. But I feel wet down there, like AF is coming so I am expecting her to arrive soon, prob on Saturday...........seeing as its my besties wedding day!!!
Been going to the toilet a lot today.
Not expecting much so time will soon tell.

am having the exact same symptoms as you ragdoll! but ive been getting ( especially today) a lot of lower back pain and af type cramping but it feels so much stronger that AF! even AF isnt this painfull! but a lot of the pain feels more in my ovarys type way !!
Have been to the toilet to check a couple of times but have a bit more cm but nothing major. Af due today , but no appearance just yet ! x

hey ladies :)

I'm 10 dpo today and I am also feeling AF type cramping. I also have a very dry mouth, sore boobs (the sides really hurt) and have chills

Hope this cramping doesn't mean I'm out :(

Oh, also, I have been temping and my temps gradually dropped from 7-9dpo (9dpo under coverline) but today my temp is suddenly high again! My body is so confusing :haha: (wish I could show you my chart, but I've been doing it on paper... maybe I should start temping online so I can share my chart and obsess even more :haha:)

am having the exact same symptoms as you ragdoll! but ive been getting ( especially today) a lot of lower back pain and af type cramping but it feels so much stronger that AF! even AF isnt this painfull! but a lot of the pain feels more in my ovarys type way !!
Have been to the toilet to check a couple of times but have a bit more cm but nothing major. Af due today , but no appearance just yet ! x

Have you tested yet? xx

Goodmorning Ladies, So I tested 9dpo this morning with fmu with a $store test. BFN. I am getting so depressed am I over reacting? I have been getting headaches that seem to come and go since yesterday, nipples sore, little cramps on and off, cervix is still very high and almost feels like it is turned backward as it is smooth no opening (dont know how else to describe it), still watery cm becoming more sticky though,feel like i'm getting little muscle spasm in my lower abdomen. Please tell me I'm ot just getting my hopes up. Was it just to early to test this morning at 9dpo?

havent tested yet twinkle. am determined not to untill af is officially late so want to ideally wait till sunday/monday. nipples have been quite painfull today but still no sign on the :witch: the pains ive been getting have been pretty awfull though! x

Have you tested yet? xx

I am 8 dpo today and my symptoms seem to have eased (although they feel more noticeable since I've come home from work!). My teeth have been aching for 4 days now and that's really getting to me. My gums are feeling sore today, too. The soles of my feet burn like I've been walking all day although I've managed to sit down quite a bit today, and I have AF-type cramps. I've also got a bit of lower backache come on since I've come home. My throat is dry and I can't seem to quench my thirst - again, this has been for the past 4 days - and I feel like my ears are ringing!

I did test yesterday but it was a BFN.

Helen x x

Hey ladies – I thought I would chime in and list my ‘symptoms’… I swear I never paid ANY attention until my DH and I decided to try for our first. Here goes…

O – A lot of cramping (worse than I have ever had with AF)
1 DPO – A lot of cramping, pitching (most likely leftover fun from O)
2 DPO – Very bloated, watery CM, less cramping
3 DPO – Mild cramping, sore throat, headaches
4 DPO – Still very bloated, gassy, tired, headaches
5 DPO – Bloated, weird dreams that I could remember, some diarrhea, tired, watery cm
6 DPO – Same as above, headaches
7 DPO – Bloated, cramping/pitching, achy right hip, dry mouth, water cm, and just noticed some spotting this morning.

I’m hoping that this is it!

that all sounds really promising heff1604 ! ive had a lot of wateryness with some cm down there . accompanied by a lot of cramping and waht i thought was spotting . but im just not ' feeling it' and dont think its my month :cry:

not long untill you can test though! xx

Summerlily - your will power is driving me mad! Lol. Take test! xx

Rileysmummy - 9 dpo is early. Ain't over till af shows!

Baby dust xxx

my own will power is driving me mad twinkle ! lol. but i keep thinking about taking a test and then thinking well , the cramping means that she could show at any minute and then ive wasted one ! lol. xx

havent tested yet twinkle. am determined not to untill af is officially late so want to ideally wait till sunday/monday. nipples have been quite painfull today but still no sign on the :witch: the pains ive been getting have been pretty awfull though! x

I only tested yesterday as I was bored. Got a wedding to go to Saturday so if the witch aint here I shall test.
I agree it can be hard to wait, but we are doing well to get through it all!!

ah well fingers crossed she keeps away ragdoll!!!

well all my cramping has gone now !! just been to the loo and still no af but on checking whats going on down there still a lot of wetness , but tehres some creamy cm and some stretchy cm !! :shrug: god whats my body upto! x

ah well fingers crossed she keeps away ragdoll!!!

well all my cramping has gone now !! just been to the loo and still no af but on checking whats going on down there still a lot of wetness , but tehres some creamy cm and some stretchy cm !! :shrug: god whats my body upto! x

That's a great sign!! Your body creates your mucous plug very early in pregnancy. With all 3 of my pregnancies, extreme wetness was my first clue! (tmi!!). Good luck xx

just did a test it came up with control line and two very very very faint test lines i just went bk n looked and one of the test lines gone so theres one of the faintest test lines and the control line :wacko: ???? is it giving me false hope? xx

i dont know if anyone can see the line? i tried every angle on my phone but the megapixels arent that great to start with! xxx what does everyone think? x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 24
I can see it!!! One of the test lines (the one that disappeared) is probably the antibody line. Can you do another?? xx

here are my symptoms:

I have a pain right by my belly button that wont go away, I am sick on and off, the past few days when I wake up and throughout the day, headache, way more emotional, dh says my face is red(like blush from no sleep, but I have slept), lower(af symptom) and upper backache, dh says my boobs are bigger and a lil big darker(I dont know), I squeeze my left boob and stuff comes out(af symptom), my metformin is acting funny when I take it(i get extremely tired after i take it!), creamy/watery cm and alot of it and still a H, S, C cervix... weird and vivid dreams(i had a talking cockroach with a top hat and walking cane), sleeping on and off and when I do sleep its a hard sleep, my nails are growing(which only happens when I drink milk, consistently and we havent been!), I am so sick to my stomach right now, and my lower back hurts, and my boob is on fire right now, lol! I think thats it!

I took a hpt this morning, I didnt see anything after the 1 min mark and went to sleep I picked up the test a couple of hours ago and there is a line...I am not sure if it showed up within the time limit or not!

no i used all my tests this week it was my last shot wasnt expecting anything to show lool will be out first thing! im so worried to do it again i dont wanna be devastated if the next is negative! it is now officially my birthday and im hoping i have been blessed with the best present ever i cant help but start feeling abit excited dont think im guna sleep now :S xxx ps thank you am so glad it wasnt all in my head ( iv been imagining lines all week! lol ) xxx

:dust: xxx

no i used all my tests this week it was my last shot wasnt expecting anything to show lool will be out first thing! im so worried to do it again i dont wanna be devastated if the next is negative! it is now officially my birthday and im hoping i have been blessed with the best present ever i cant help but start feeling abit excited dont think im guna sleep now :S xxx ps thank you am so glad it wasnt all in my head ( iv been imagining lines all week! lol ) xxx

:dust: xxx

We all get line eye from all that squinting!! :haha:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Fingers crossed the next test has a lovely juicy line on and a BFP!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->