Symptom Spotting

JGraefe

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're about 8-10 DPO on our first cycle of 50mg of clomid. We had what we think was a strong positive on an ovulation test on Thursday April 21st with strong ovulation pains.

Around 5DPO all the way to now I have had significant breast and especially nipple tenderness to the point I didn't even want my husband touching me they hurt so bad. The pain/soreness has not decreased since 5DPO. No significant breast changes that I've noticed other than a bra feeling tight and a dress that fit perfectly in my chest area being extremely snug when I wore it to a wedding on Saturday.

I have also noted a significant change in CM. I have had copious amounts of creamy lotiony type CM. I know this can be a sign of progesterone on the rise but I'm not sure if it's something to add to my symptom spotting as a potential positive sign.

Also, major mood swings have been a problem lately. To the point that my husband even asked me if I thought I was having mood swings and then cringed when I said no.

Anyone think these are positive signs? And can anyone recommend when a good time to test would be. I did not temp or chart at all this cycle and had a 21 day progesterone blood draw this am which will hopefully confirm ovulation. Did anyone have symptoms like this prior too a BFP?

Sorry I might not be much help but I didn't want to read and run. Only thing I remember which was my dead pregnancy giveaway was extremely sore nipples and tender breasts from 5dpo-ish. I normally had tender nipples and breasts in the week leading up to AF but then it would die off before it arrived. I was due Boxing Day and spent Christmas Day on the drink :drunk: big bender and I kept telling my hubby it was fine because with my bad luck I wouldn't be pregnant like we wanted. Boxing Day came and no AF showed and my nipples and breasts ached so much it hurt to move my arms. 28th I decided to test since no AF and I wanted to put it behind me for the next month TTC. Turns out I was pregnant! I hope you get your bfp your hoping for FX'd for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->