Symptoms before af due

rollachick

Reaction score
Just wondeing what if any symptoms you girls had before getting your bfp?

Im only about5dpo but for the last 3days just have a feeling that i am pregnant.

I was bloated from day of ovulation. Also bananas gave me heartburn & lettuce 😂. Also I just knew. GL x

Bloated and a day of my mouth tasting of metal.

Every month i felt like i had signs tho before so i think you end up looking for things that arnt there.

My boobs were so sore I had to wear a bra constantly. And insomnia. They were my only symptoms. Which I only realised after my BFP. I just thought AF was coming.

I had a little brown discharge at 6dpo, and for a couple days before I got my BFP I felt like I was coming down with a cold, headaches etc, lots of creamy cm.

Thanks ladys.

Ive been having alot of cm and crampy feelings also my nipples are getting really sensitive when my daughter feeds, so its either pregnancy or shes teething so drinking strangly

I was bloated, but had twinges here and there not full on cramps like I get prior to AF. TMI* But my cm was watery instead of thick and white like it is prior to AF. My nipples were also very sore and were sticking out , which they still are lol.

I had sore boobs and vivid dreams (still getting both of these symptoms lol) also same as with all the others i just felt it i knew

I had cramps in my lower abdomen and I just knew as it felt the same as last time.

I have 4. This time i felt tired and had tender boobs last time no symptoms other than sore boobs till 6 weeks.

But you dont get true pregnancy symptoms until you have implanted.

The last few months I've been sure I was pg cause I fy certain this. Then this time NOTHING. I felt great, happy, not moody and bloated as usual. I just knew and I harped on at DH to go past the supermarket to buy a hpt to confirm. Just knew.

My last baby #7 i was throwing up between 2-3 am nightly from 7 dpo. I got a positive around 10-11 dpo. This one none before.

Hi all! First post here! :happydance:

My period wasn't due for another 2 days and I was already cramping like AF was coming & my boobs were a bit tender...
But I have to say the big tip off for me though was my random craving for banana bread when I've never even liked banana bread. :shrug:
I also had a lot of shortness of breath while working... I was pushing a heavy cart of product at work and was thinking to myself "holy crap I feel like I can't breathe!" but had no clue that was something pregnant people dealt with so early on in pregnancy until after I found what I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->