Symptoms come and go?

sunshine2014

Reaction score
Hi ladies...I'm 6 weeks today, I have been super nauseous every day since 4.5 weeks. Today I woke up, and I feel a tad offbut not as bad as the other days. Is this normal? I've had two mcs before but they were missed, so my symptoms continued. I know symptoms come and go...but I'm just worried.

Hi,

I am 7 weeks today. I had symptoms from the very beginning (4-5 weeks was the worst) and then through later week 5-6 I didn't really have any symptoms and then when I got closer to 7 weeks my nausea and tiredness definitely came back. I got a little nervous too because I wasn't "feeling" anything.

I think it is normal and I keep getting cramps too :(

You do?? Oh wow. Thst makes me feel better. So did you stop feeling nauseous around week 6? Yesterday I didn't need a nap either. After being exhausted all last week.....

Yeah a little bit less nauseated during week 6. Then I am nauseated again this week :(

My boobs stopped hurting and my cramps stopped right on 5 week's, next day sore boobs were back, cramps are a lot milder and not often at all now but tiredness has kicked in, again yesterday boobs were killing and today hardly anything !

This is happening to me as well. I think it is fairly normal!

Yeah my symptoms are changing week by week, and for the last few days the crampy feeling has disappeared, and today the gross taste in my mouth isn't as bad. Just take it as a break before it comes back again! haha

This thread has been really helpful to me as today I woke up with hardly any symptoms and was pretty concerned, thanks ladies!

Update: it came back!! I've been unable to move all morning since 3am. Finally just got some crackers down. Fx all is well

Thanks for the update sunshine! I'm hoping Gods just having mercy on me today since I'm watching 2 extra little one all day!

I have been having this too... From what I hear, it is normal.

I was the same way, don't worry!

At 4-5 weeks I felt like I had bad heartburn all the time and some nausea, then nothing but mild breast tenderness for a few weeks. I'd feel so good that I thought something was wrong, then BAM! I'd be gagging over the toilet and feeling like absolute hell for a few days. Then back to feeling perfect. It drove me crazy at the time, but women here re-assured me with their similar experiences.

It's just that way for some of us!

My sister has 2 kids and she was off and on sick with the first but sick 24/7 with the second until she gave birth, so each pregnancy is different even with the same woman.

I'm now 34 weeks and bubs is kicking away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->