Symptoms come and go?

Bella1185

Reaction score
Some days I’m so nauseous I’m throwing up at the grocery, boobs are on fire, etc. - then the next day it’s hardly anything at all, then repeat! I’ve also started having lower back pain that I know for sure I didn’t have with DD so basically I just mentally freak out every day - even though I know it does no good :wacko:

Of course doctor just says this is so normal and enjoy the not sick days and everything looks good and to relax!:headspin: Also I just had lunch with my friend who reminded me, that when she was pregnant with her son and had symptoms on and off I told her it was probably just her body getting used to the hormones as they rise... which is probably true, but I can’t seem to relax or take my own advice :haha:

Anywaaaayyyy - anybody else have the symptoms coming and going? And driving themselves batty worrying?

I’m on the same worry boat as you but for different reasons.

The only thing I’m really suffering with this time round (3rd) is heartburn and exhaustion. Ive had no sickness or major aches and I’m forever panicking that something’s wrong because of the lack of it all.

That being said I do have days where I’m not tired and tackle everything I cast my eye on but I then make up for it the next day.

It’s not easy to enjoy the good days at this stage when every app and pregnancy related thing tells you you should be as sick as a dog and you’re not :hugs:

I’m on the same worry boat as you but for different reasons.

The only thing I’m really suffering with this time round (3rd) is heartburn and exhaustion. Ive had no sickness or major aches and I’m forever panicking that something’s wrong because of the lack of it all.

That being said I do have days where I’m not tired and tackle everything I cast my eye on but I then make up for it the next day.

It’s not easy to enjoy the good days at this stage when every app and pregnancy related thing tells you you should be as sick as a dog and you’re not :hugs:

Thanks for the reply!!! :hugs:! Well don’t you worry one bit about not having any symptoms - one of my best friends is pregnant after trying for many many years - she’s 26 weeks now - and she hasn’t had ONE symptom! Not one. Nothing! I kept asking don’t you feel a little sick? Boobs hurt? Back? Headache? Haha she has had nothing ever and everything is looking perfect and I’m also perfectly jealous :haha:

The only symptom I've had this entire pregnancy was sore boobs until he started moving around. The sore boobs would sometimes disappear and would worry the crap out of me. This was especially worrying because I had every symptom in the book with both of my girls.

:hugs: to you both!

I had this in both my pregnancies too. Some days the symptoms would be quite bad and then I would have a few days of the symptoms completely disappearing and I would panic, but then they'd come back again.

I also had days where there were no symptoms whatsoever. Same with my first pregnancy. It would worry me but then the nausea would show up again a day later. Take the good days and embrace them because you never know when the bad will sneak up again.

I also had days where there were no symptoms whatsoever. Same with my first pregnancy. It would worry me but then the nausea would show up again a day later. Take the good days and embrace them because you never know when the bad will sneak up again.
Hi there there new to the group so I’m about the 7weeks and woke up this morning no more sore boobs. I miscarriage a year ago at almost 6 weeks I’m freaked out. I have been fatigue and had insomnia but no nausea. Is this a concern should I rush to the doctor

From what most people are saying, it sounds like having off and on symptoms can be normal.
I'm jealous that you have days where you feel better! But then again I'm not throwing up. Just constantly slightly nauseous with unhappy tummy and off and on back pain. And sooo tired. Ugh. I am perfectly jealous of some of the women I know who are pregnant and say they feel just fine!
I seriously feel like the days are crawling by. I can't wait for the nausea and upset stomach to get better, usually around week 14 for me. I'm only 7 weeks.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->