symptoms disappearing at 6 weeks

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
I know this I far from an exclusive thing to expect, but my next u/s is tmrw morning and I am not feeling very hopeful. I became nauseous right at 4 weeks and all of my symptoms thus far have been "twice a bad." We found out a week ago today that there were 2 sacs growing. My symptoms have matched up with that perfectly... until yesterday. Mt nausea close to disappeared and this morning it is gone as well. I know I can't just anticipate a m/c from just that alone, but I was expecting 6 weeks to bring on much worse symptoms.. not fading symptoms. I know I am so early, but does anyone remember feeling just "not pregnent" some days in the beginning even if they had been feeling an excessive amount of symptoms?

Yes! Completely normal, and ironically I felt that way before I went in for my u/s as well. I wonder if its not our brains playing tricks on us. Kinda like symptom spotting in the TWW!! But don't worry yourself, I have felt that way a few times and just had a doctors appointment a few days ago and baby is prefectly healthy :)

I had lots of symptoms and then on the morning I went in for my u/s, which was scheduled because of nasty symptoms, everything disappeared. I'm sure it was my body just tricking me and making me absolutely terrified that things would be wrong on the screen.

There have been a lot of days where symptoms have lessened or gone completely, only to re-surface hours later or in the case of some symptoms in a few days time. I know it's really not reassuring though and I can totally get why you are anxious.

I hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow and that you have a nice break from the symptoms, whilst having the reassurance from a scan. xx

Yeah i felt sick and then one day i woke up felt energetic and not sick
I cleaned the house and thought wow lol. It comes and goes for some people xx

Yes, I had symptoms come and go throughout the first trimester of two normal pregnancies. I find it depends on how tired I am and how much I have eaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->