symptoms going away at 10 weeks?

greats

Mommy!
Reaction score
Woke up this morning with no ms. Barely a hint of nausea. I've had terrible ms up until this point. Some food aversions but that's it today. Normal??

I'm just worried bc with my dd my ms didn't disappear until 14 weeks. I keep thinking oh no, am I having a mmc??? Need some reassurance!

Woke up this morning with no ms. Barely a hint of nausea. I've had terrible ms up until this point. Some food aversions but that's it today. Normal??

I'm just worried bc with my dd my ms didn't disappear until 14 weeks. I keep thinking oh no, am I having a mmc??? Need some reassurance!

It's totally normal. Sometimes it even happens earlier. Some people say it goes and comes back with a vengeance, though.
I thought I was going to get through this morning without getting sick and wound up cleaning vomit off my toothbrush :/

As much as I hated ms I want it to come back for a few more weeks lol

This is happening to me too and I am also worried. The only thing keeping me a little at ease is that I did have a mc last year and even after the baby passed I still felt ms for about 2 weeks from the time baby passed till I had d&c. This is my 6th pregnancy and with 3 of the others I had ms till at least 14 weeks and 1 I didn't get sick at all.

totally normal, that's around the time the placenta takes over, so nausea may be less frequent or go away completely

My symptoms with both my kids disappeared at, bang on, 10 weeks. Only to reappear full force at 14 weeks.

It is totally normal. I had the same thing. My morning sickness and nausea went away and I was fine for a whole week. Since yesterday it is back again.
I ask my midwife about it and he also confirmed that it' normal. Symptoms come and go.

I've had practically no symptoms this time around compared to first tri last time around. It's always niggling in the back of my mind too. I try not to think about it. I just hope it will means a fairly easy pregnancy the whole way through.

Same here hun and it has me worried :( usually my sickness doesn't stop til 16 weeks which is another 4 weeks away. Woke up yesterday feeling pretty normal with a tiny but of nausea when I got hungry but noting compared to what it has been like. Woke up again this morning and again I feel fine.

Listened in to baby on my Doppler and can find his/her heartbeat easily but I know I'm going to be a nervous wreck til my scan next week x

I had about a six day stretch at 10 weeks where my nausea and morning sickness was gone, and I was hungry for food for the first time my whole pregnancy.

It didn't last. Thankfully it's only the odd day where I feel rough now but instead of the constant every afternoon, reliable m/s it hits me out of nowhere for whole days with no warning.

But there was a little bean bouncing on my bladder on Monday so I hope this is reassuring for you :)

Just repeating what everyone else is saying, but I've read that the MS tends to taper off around 10w. It's a little tense because having nausea is always reassuring, but I wouldn't worry about it. :)

your placenta will be taking over. reaches peak at 9 weeks ms. your probs over the worst. enjoy feeling better xx

This is my first pregnancy and I've barely had any symptoms the entire time. I'm 9 + 1 day. I am nauseous in the morning but nothing too bad and I have a hard time brushing my teeth; I can't even touch my tongue or I'll start gagging like crazy lol. My appetite comes and goes. My chest is usually only sore when I take my bra off at the end of the day. I was worried for awhile but I saw my doctor on Monday and he said everything looks good!

Thanks, ladies! Only a touch of nausea today but I am soooo hungry!! I have my 12 week scan on the 20th so counting down the days to see a healthy baby!

My morning sickness disappeared at exactly 9 weeks...for 3 days...last night it was back with a vengeance and today same story. Feel super sick again! I was told at 9 weeks your placenta starts to take over and by 12 weeks it's fully taken over and you start to feel less sick.

The same thing happens to me! Some weeks I feel SO tired, queasy and emotional. Other days, I feel totally "normal". I have been reading that these types of fluctuations are normal as long as there aren't any other issues like bleeding or intense stomach pain.

I've had practically no symptoms this time around compared to first tri last time around. It's always niggling in the back of my mind too. I try not to think about it. I just hope it will means a fairly easy pregnancy the whole way through.

I'm not 10 weeks yet, only 6, but I'm worried b/c the only symptoms I have are fatigue and pooping a lot. Oh, and some bitchiness lol. I still worry though. I was nauseous from 6-8.5 weeks with my first pregnancy so I'm paranoid about a MC.

Try to relax--I think we all worry ourselves if we DON'T have symptoms! I talked to my mom about it (she had 4!) and said she didn't have sickness throughout all of the pregnancies. So hang in there <3

You really dont need to worry about your symptoms because every women is different. I am right at the end now and omg in all my life ive never experienced so many random things. Ive never had sore breasts. Yet thats the biggest thing people seem to mention. I feel really sick around 5-7 weeks. Vomited once!! Learnt that although i felt sick eating little and often worked for me. I felt sickly and tired on and off till 16 weeks. I know loads of girls that cant clean there teeth without vomiting. I remember one washing powder turned my stomach but nothing else lol.

I started getting a little bump at 16 weeks and i had days or weeks when i had trapped nerves or pain in my tummy. Overall the second trimester was a blast compared to the 1st. Im now 36 weeks and i feel like ive been kicked in the girly parts i have cramps and loads of discharge. Heartburn on and off. Really achy calves that feel full of energy at the same time aswel lol. Plus my daughter gets her feet under my ribs and i can feel her head moving and she sticks up her bum in a hard lump. Haha. Seriously it changes every few weeks. Enjoy the days you feel ok because you will soon be feeling something else xxx

You really dont need to worry about your symptoms because every women is different. I am right at the end now and omg in all my life ive never experienced so many random things. Ive never had sore breasts. Yet thats the biggest thing people seem to mention. I feel really sick around 5-7 weeks. Vomited once!! Learnt that although i felt sick eating little and often worked for me. I felt sickly and tired on and off till 16 weeks. I know loads of girls that cant clean there teeth without vomiting. I remember one washing powder turned my stomach but nothing else lol.

I started getting a little bump at 16 weeks and i had days or weeks when i had trapped nerves or pain in my tummy. Overall the second trimester was a blast compared to the 1st. Im now 36 weeks and i feel like ive been kicked in the girly parts i have cramps and loads of discharge. Heartburn on and off. Really achy calves that feel full of energy at the same time aswel lol. Plus my daughter gets her feet under my ribs and i can feel her head moving and she sticks up her bum in a hard lump. Haha. Seriously it changes every few weeks. Enjoy the days you feel ok because you will soon be feeling something else xxx

I remember those days of the end of pregnancy! Haha you hang in there! You're almost at the end of the tunnel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->