symptoms going away at 10 weeks?

Mine has been coming and going since I hit 10 weeks, was sick every day until 22 weeks with DD and sick up until 13 weeks with DS and then sick every Thursday (so strange!) I was violently heaving yesterday and get random heaves throughout the day, but all in all my ms hasn't been too bad this time around!! I think part of it is also because I'm so busy in the mornings! Xx

You really dont need to worry about your symptoms because every women is different. I am right at the end now and omg in all my life ive never experienced so many random things. Ive never had sore breasts. Yet thats the biggest thing people seem to mention. I feel really sick around 5-7 weeks. Vomited once!! Learnt that although i felt sick eating little and often worked for me. I felt sickly and tired on and off till 16 weeks. I know loads of girls that cant clean there teeth without vomiting. I remember one washing powder turned my stomach but nothing else lol.

I started getting a little bump at 16 weeks and i had days or weeks when i had trapped nerves or pain in my tummy. Overall the second trimester was a blast compared to the 1st. Im now 36 weeks and i feel like ive been kicked in the girly parts i have cramps and loads of discharge. Heartburn on and off. Really achy calves that feel full of energy at the same time aswel lol. Plus my daughter gets her feet under my ribs and i can feel her head moving and she sticks up her bum in a hard lump. Haha. Seriously it changes every few weeks. Enjoy the days you feel ok because you will soon be feeling something else xxx

I remember those days of the end of pregnancy! Haha you hang in there! You're almost at the end of the tunnel!

thanks her heads just in the brim. Finishing packing my bag today. Hers is ready. Just a waiting game now. They let you go up to 12 days over so im hoping she comes sooner rather than later. Dont think i can take another 5 weeks lol. Just want to get the dreaded labour done with now and meet her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->