Symptoms gone at 5 weeks..UPDATE

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya

So I had a lot of period stretchy type pains up until today, and yesterday my boobs started to feel completely normal. They were huge and agony before and now I can squeeze them and everything

I keep seeing people saying "I never had any symptoms at 5 weeks" but my worry is that I had symptoms and now they've gone.

My nipples are twinging a little today and some itchiness, but that's all. I wouldn't even say my tiredness is anything like it was..
I'm so worried :( GP won't do HCG tests for no reason and I have an early scan booked for this saturday.

Anyone experience this?

As unnerving as it is, symptoms can come and go. I hardly had symptoms with this pregnancy. Some days I felt crappy, and some days I felt completely fine.

I know many others during my time in first tri had the same thing happening and still went on to have healthy pregnancies. Symptoms can't be used as an accurate way of determining pregnancy viability. I know many that lost all their symptoms and went on to have a miscarriage where as many had many symptoms and still went on to miscarry. Many lost all their symptoms and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and many had symptoms and went on to have a healthy pregnancy.

I know it's scary when symptoms go away (I know I was worried, myself). Good luck with your scan Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out well :hugs:

My symptoms have gone at 7 weeks, I've been reassured it's normal for them to come and go. I'm sure everything is fine for you hun! :)

So I went in last night to A&E with pain on one side, had some pink CM at 5+0. All stopped now. So I had my HCG levels taken which were 19,000 @ 5+2, and a scan today which showed a gestational sac and yolk sac perfect for 5+ weeks :) The Dr wouldn't clarify much with the HCG levels and because of the scan he doesn't want to repeat them, but I'm hoping that's all positive stuff? They were checking for ectopic but it's not :) Repeat scan at 7+3 x

That's a bloody impressive hcg! And also exactly what they saw for me at 5+ week! 2 weeks later - a baby bean with a HB!!

I have days when I have zero symptoms and I freak out. Then the next few days symptoms come back with a vengeance :haha:

So reassuring to read this, I just found out last Monday that I am pregnant (this pregnancy was planned for in three months time but hey ho, destiny made the decision for us now :) ) and after having some stretching pains and sore boobs, as well as extreme dizziness, my symptoms seem to be gone today. I was also extremely emotional crying at everything last weekend - that's why I took a test. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->