Symptoms gone- freaking out

nicb26

Reaction score
So until a couple of days ago I had nausea, sore bbs and increased thirst, but they seem to have disappeared. I'm only 9+2 so it seems a little early for symptoms to have subsided.

I had a scan on Monday at 8+5 and all was well, but as I've had a few miscarriages, I can't stop worrying.

Anyone else having the same thing? x

Hey

I am on my third pregnancy and I can honestly tell you please not to worry.. sometimes symptoms do just go and come :) I would say if you have had a scan and everything was OK then you should be fine :) xx

Mine went as well for two days but then this morning nausea is back with a vengeance. They can come and go.

Mine went at 6 week's then came back 10 times worse a couple of days later :)

I wrote a post not that long ago my symtoms completely disappeared at about 8 weeks and when I hit ten weeks they have flooded back :-( lol it's really worrying but it means nothing at all they deff come and go xxxxx

They come and go. Don't worry at all. If you're not bleeding, don't panic. It's just your hormones stabilizing and adjusting again.

from what I have read and heard they are supposed to come and go. There were a few days where I felt normal and then they would come back worse then before.
But if you feel really worried, call your doctor first thing monday and talk to them?

You sound just like me at 9 weeks!! My symptoms came and went, too. I was terrified that at 5 weeks I wasn't having any nausea yet!! Then at 5+5 BOOM I was sicker than a dog for 4 weeks straight. Then it would come and go, along with the sore boobs and fatigue for another few weeks. Now I'm 17 weeks with a healthy baby girl in there!! :D Try to just go with it, even though it's easier said than done!! More likely than not baby is just fine!!!!!

My symptoms disappeared for ages with my DD. And I panicked. But all was well :) this pregnancy they're coming and going. And I'm trying to remember it's normal. But it is worrying! But honestly, it's totally normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->