Symptoms gone suddenly

Hopeful14

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone because I am freaking out. I have a 6 week sono next Wednesday but today I woke up to zero symptoms. last week I had dreams, i was dead tired, back ache, sore boobs cramping and then yesterday i noticed it started to evaporate. This morning I have nothing. If i press hard maybe my boobs will hurt but not even a sore nipple. My last blood test on 9/12 was 309 and p4 18. I am worried that my p4 dropped and ran to the doctor today for a blood draw.

does this happen? the disappearing of symptoms? I had a m/c in june where they gave me methotrexate and I am worried the same thing is happening again. I just wish i had every symptom in the book so i could feel better.

Yes, that is very normal. You will especially have symptoms that come and go. It's because your hormones are still rising. I had plenty of days at the beginning when I would wake up feeling symptomless. But they come back.

Yes, that is very normal. You will especially have symptoms that come and go. It's because your hormones are still rising. I had plenty of days at the beginning when I would wake up feeling symptomless. But they come back.

I am hoping that is the case. Last week I took one of the CB weeks estimate and it read 2-3 and this week its still reading 2-3. I'm thinking if my levels are where they are supposed to be it should have said 3+ right?

I know its crazy but i wish I had all the symptoms at least it would give me some relief

:hi: Hopeful -

I too have no symptoms or hardly any I should say.
I'm 5 weeks exact today and my BBs were tender a few days ago and today they are feeling fine. I also had frequent urination but now that has also subsided. :shrug: I too worry. I'm having another blood draw today. Dr. says my numbers are raising slowly which I think he's wrong... but will have another blood draw today then he wants to see me a week from today for an u/s. I also had a MMC earlier this year so he is just being extra cautious.

My CB progression was
13dpo (3w5d)= 1-2 weeks
18dpo (4w3d)= 1-2 weeks
20dpo (4w5d)= 2-3 weeks

waiting until 27dpo (5w5d) to test again to see if I'm at 3+ -- because if I take it now I'll go MAD!!!

:hi: Hopeful -

I too have no symptoms or hardly any I should say.
I'm 5 weeks exact today and my BBs were tender a few days ago and today they are feeling fine. I also had frequent urination but now that has also subsided. :shrug: I too worry. I'm having another blood draw today. Dr. says my numbers are raising slowly which I think he's wrong... but will have another blood draw today then he wants to see me a week from today for an u/s. I also had a MMC earlier this year so he is just being extra cautious.

My CB progression was
13dpo (3w5d)= 1-2 weeks
18dpo (4w3d)= 1-2 weeks
20dpo (4w5d)= 2-3 weeks

waiting until 27dpo (5w5d) to test again to see if I'm at 3+ -- because if I take it now I'll go MAD!!!

Hi nflores I thought about you last week when i saw my old thread!! Glad that everything is working out. I just got my call today from my doctor and they wanted to see my levels at 1920 and to their surprise and mine it was 2868. with six days between tests its doubling on time. I am very relieved. my p4 went down from 18 to 12 but she said that does fluctuate but will prescribe supplements to be on the safe side. I have my first scan next wednesday I am super excited. I am going to wait until next week too to poas because i figured at this level they would have picked up a 3+

please keep me posted. I am going to send you an direct message when i go next week

don't trust the week predictor!! it has been off and never gotten to show 3+ to MANY ladies on this forum and his fact has freaked so many women out - there are several threads about it in the first tri and you'll find many many many ladies with healthy LO's who's CB never showed 3+.

it's just a damn urine HPT with a digital display, and still affected by all the other issues (if not more issues) as the standard colorimetric HPT with lines! the only way to know is to get your bloods done at the doctors every 2-3 days.

don't trust the week predictor!! it has been off and never gotten to show 3+ to MANY ladies on this forum and his fact has freaked so many women out - there are several threads about it in the first tri and you'll find many many many ladies with healthy LO's who's CB never showed 3+.

it's just a damn urine HPT with a digital display, and still affected by all the other issues (if not more issues) as the standard colorimetric HPT with lines! the only way to know is to get your bloods done at the doctors every 2-3 days.

I definitely will not use this tests. My blood work results eased my worries and now I'm just waiting for my sono. Its so hard not to worry about every little thing

Yes this happened to me in all three of my pregnancies. Try and enjoy your days where you feel normal again. The symptoms will come back and you'll want them to go away again :rofl:

As soon as I sent the thread and the doctor called. The teeth started to act up and some heartburn came! I guess I'm getting what I asked for lol
I am going to enjoy the rest of the days for sure. Thanks to you all for reassuring me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->