Symptoms have been weird

Ellybean

Reaction score
We are NOT TTC. But man has my body been weird recently. I’m 8dpo and there have been so many symptoms. I can’t find out if my body hates me or I may actually be pregnant. I would prefer to be pregnant. So two days ago my nipples got super sensitive and they still are. I started peeing a full bladders worth every hour except when asleep and it hasn’t gone away. Yesterday I started puking around 1pm, my uterus feels really heavy with light cramping. I was also have twinges in my right ovary. Today - 8dpo - my uterus still feels heavy and really low in my abdomen as well as a couple twinges in my right ovary. I also started puking again right around 1pm.... I’m kind of freaking out because I want it to be that I somehow magically got pregnant but I’m so worried I’m getting my hopes up for nothing.... Any thought?

Also my vagina was SUPER sensitive a couple days ago when my boyfriend and I had sex. (Sorry if that is TMI)

Those symptoms sound interesting! Have you guys been using any protection at all? Hope you get the outcome you want! <3

When we start we aren’t using protection but as he gets closer to his peak he puts on a condom. So the chances of me being pregnant are incredibly slim. But my body is being very weird.

I got super irritable out of nowhere last night - not like me. I saw myself in the mirror last night, I swear my areolas went from being roundish to full on oval.

10dpo and still a big fat no.... I’m starting to think I’m not pregnant and just have a major hormone imbalance...

Thank you! I hope so. I’m actually cramping which is weird so far away from my period. I’m crossing my fingers for a BFP!

10dpo is still early and they do sound like good signs! Fx’d for you!

12dpo and still negative. I’m so confused. How can I have all these symptoms and not be pregnant? :(

12dpo and still negative. I’m so confused. How can I have all these symptoms and not be pregnant? :(
Hey! I hope you dont mind me jumping in here but I'm also 12dpo and still BFN (trying for #3), it's so frustrating isn't it! I've had so many twinges and light cramps since O, just like af is starting which I dont normally get I've convinced myself I'm pregnant.. but still BFNs!

Hey! I hope you dont mind me jumping in here but I'm also 12dpo and still BFN (trying for #3), it's so frustrating isn't it! I've had so many twinges and light cramps since O, just like af is starting which I dont normally get I've convinced myself I'm pregnant.. but still BFNs!
SAME!!! I’ve been getting those weird twinges for over a week now and that never happens. I’m so freaking confused on how I’m not pregnant when I have all these symptoms. You are right, it is SOOOO frustrating!!!!

13dpo and still negative. I give up. Time to call the doctor and figure out why I have a hormonal imbalance. Thank you all for being supportive ❤️

Hope you get some answers soon I'm just hanging on till either af or maybe... bfp. Do you definitely know when you ovulated?? I'm not sure so dates could be off.. either way good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->