symptoms...how early?

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by anns, Oct 5, 2008.

1. anns

anns Well-Known Member

ladies,,
    How early can we expect pregnancy symptoms? do any one know what will be the very first sign of pregnancy?please share your experience ....I am 3 dpo now. my nipples are sore from the day of ovulation.no other symptoms so far...

2. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

Sore full breasts, peeing, and tiredness for me.

3. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

Both times I was pregnant the main thing I had was sore bbs... first time I got really tired too.

Good luck!!! :happydance:

4. tickledpink

tickledpink Mum to Zachary <3

I've been wondering the same thing... I'm about 7 or 8dpo and I've had sore boobs since 1dpo. Last couple of days I've been peeing and burping alot :blush: Had a few twinges in my side yesterday afternoon but nothing since... today I feel incredibly tired and can't be bothered to do anything. Also had a lump in the back of my throat for a day or two and keep getting a queasy feeling. Did I mention headaches?? Of course my OH could be right and I could be imagining it all :dohh: Oops! Nearly forgot the backache. Might be nothing but it's weird, it's not like AF cramps, it's more like a pain as if I've pulled a muscle or something...

Looking forward to seeing some more answers on this!

5. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

maybe u should test in about 6 days, tescos tests are good, it showed up for me when i was 12 or 13 dpo. fingers crossed

6. MommyMichele

MommyMichele Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys

Supposedly morning sickness can kick in around 7 dpo. that's according to another boards pregnancy calendar.

7. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

if you look in the TTC forum hun there is a big thread with all the different symptoms which might help, or have a look on the two week wait website! always good to pour over the symptoms on that!! xx

8. tickledpink

tickledpink Mum to Zachary <3

I didn't think morning sickness was until much later in to the pregnancy :huh: The OH said me feeling queasy was nothing to do with early symptoms, I was probably just tired... yes, i am tired, but this isn't that kind of queasy... IYKWIM :p

Any more symnptoms, Anns??

9. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

I noticed my sense of smell was super sensitive as my first symptom.

Didnt really notice anymore symptoms until after my BFP

10. anns

anns Well-Known Member

I am 5dpo now. nipples are still sore..to add to it yesterday I got pain in the left side(near ovary)..that was a pain like that of ovulation. Then during night if elt some pain in the pelvic area too.Don't know these are symptoms or not....I am tired also. normally I hate to sleep in the afternoon.But for the last two days I am sleeping for 2-3 hours in the afternoon with my #1.

I too read in some other boards that 5dpo is too early to get any symptoms....