Symptoms only at night?

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
Does anyone else's symptoms tend to rear their ugly head towards the end of the day? In the mornings my stomach is nice and flat and I feel fine--no symptoms whatsoever.

Towards the end of the day I'm falling asleep on my feet, my stomach is so bloated I look like I'm 6 months gone, and my nipples are so sore I want to cry. The past couple of nights I've gone to bed at 8pm, only to wake up around 2am to use the toilet and then can't get back to sleep!

Is it weird that I'm only getting symptoms at night?

I don't think that it is weird, 'morning' sickness can happen any time of day and mine is definitely worse in the evenings. Usually about dinner time I start feeling icky and the only times I have thrown up have been right before bed.

I'm exactly the same as you (minus the nipple pain)...Last night my stomach was huge, and uncomfortable...I'm also so tired...but I've discovered that a nice warm bath helps me relax before bedtime, and I sleep a little better.

I still get up to pee once or twice, but then i drift off back to sleep better..give it a try :) xx

Yup!! All 3 pregnancies...night was my enemy!! By 3pm the queasiness sets in and by the time I get home from work (7ish), I'm down for the count!

I definitely feel worse at night. I feel fine in the AM and then it takes a dive after lunch. I feel worse and worse until I want to just die by about 8 pm. sucks SUCKS SUCKS.

Exactly the same here too... I do feel a bit 'delicate' in the mornings, but by the time I'm home from work that is the worst part, bloating, knackered, more watery mouth, boobs feel much more sore etc... so weird isn't it, you have a bump in the evening then in the morning it's nearly gone until after lunch or something!

Me too! Definately feeling worse at night...

although it's easing a bit now, I always put it down to feeling worse due to tiredness but I would bloat terribly and I started wearing my old maternity trousers at about 9 weeks for comfort but now I dont bloat that much. Hopefully it will get better for you too :)

Im the same - feel normal in the morning then about 4pm comes and i feel terrible !!
Exhausted :sleep:/ bloated / feeling sick :sick: / just generally yucky

But cant moan ive wanted this for such a long time, but secretly struggling a little with the sickness feeling :cry:

I would get certain symptoms in the morning and others at night when I was in first tri. Noticed my boobs would be more sore at night, but would feel more nauseous in the morning. Definitely nothing weird about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->