Symptoms or am I just nuts?

crystals

Reaction score
Hey all, my darling boyfriend and I had a bit of a wild adventure on the tail end of my period, November 22. We're not TTC, but we're most certainly not preventing it a whole lot; we use the pull out method. He looked me dead in the eye after we'd finished and told me that he didn't pull out in time.

We're both 22, so mutually panicking, we agreed on Plan B. We got it the next evening and I took it, figuring "okay, that's that." According to my period tracker app (I don't rely on it much), I ovulated the week after taking the Plan B, and I had a medium amount of spotting for one day.

We have had a few encounters since then - a few unprotected encounters - but he's pulled out. (I know that we should use condoms, we've had a talk about that and we both agree that here on out, we're protected.)

Now, nearly a month later, I'm fatigued - even after a full night's rest, mildly nauseous (without vomiting), I've been getting dizzy, my back hurts, and my abdomen is cramping on and off like my period is coming, but I'm 9 days late and counting. I really don't feel right.

I know Plan B can make you late/skip it entirely. I've taken it once before and got my period right on time.

Two BFNs, but I'm not convinced. I've never had this happen for this long without my period coming. Could I be pregnant after Plan B? Should I keep testing until my period possibly crashes the party?

My boyfriend is 1000% supportive and keeps assuring me that no matter what happens, he will stay by my side. He is adamant about us staying strong and keeping calm during this time and we'll figure this out together as a couple. (He has even admitted that he would be sad if I got my period.)

Can anyone give me any advice?/Anyone in the same boat?

if you keep gettin neg preg. test mayb go to the doctor to get a blood test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"