• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symptoms or just under the weather?

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I'm not really sure where I should post this but this seemed like the best place.

Two days before we got married (August 1st), and for the first time ever, my now DH and I had sex without a condom, only using the pull out method. We both know that this isn't 100% full proof but we thought we'd try it out. I may have been ovulating at the time. I don't keep track but my last AF was July 18th and according to google, I could have been.

Neither of us thought anything of it but AF is now two days late which is pretty unusual. I'm normally bang on thirty days. I had a lot of lower back pain last week and I've been feeling very nauseated since Friday. I have no appetite for food, the smell even makes me gag sometimes. And today I've started getting headaches. At first I thought it was just AF symptoms but now I dont feel like it is!

What do we think girls? Is it time to POAS or could the stress of the wedding have pushed back? Maybe I'm just feeling a bit off :shrug:

If your 2 days late - go POAS!
Fingers crossed its the answer you want! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"