Symptoms or side affects

Missalisha001

Reaction score
Hi gals. I believe I'm 2 days DPO (although knowing me and my daft self I got it all wrong with the thermometer and I haven't even OD yet 😂) but as you know paranoia is rife when your TTC.
I have to point out since I was a child, I've very rarely peed. I literally go all day without peeing. I drink tea at work all day and I won't pee until an hour after I've left work and this is after having a baby!
Today I've needed to pee all day the sensation seems to be there all the time. And along with low tummy cramps and leg cramps I got a little suspicious. HOWEVER, I've just thought, where I'm DTD and then not peeing right after like usual (because y'know you gotta give them swimmers a fighting chance), I'm now worried I've given myself a UTI (also a thing I have suffered with because of my lack of peeing).
Anyone else experienced this so close to ovulation or anyone experienced cystitis while TTC and know of ways to avoid it? Thanks gals sorry it's a long one!

Hmmm, well could be either! As for preventing cystitis and utis drink a glass of cranberry juice everyday, works for me.

If the sensation to pee is always there but it's NOT coupled with burning/stinging/itching/offensive smell then it might be cystitis, if you go to the chemist you can get a special tablet that dissolves in water which gets rid of cystitis very quickly. I don't think it's related to hormonal changes at this point personally and I think it's better if you treat the symptoms quickly, hope it resolves soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->