Symptoms right away?

brittgdesign

Reaction score
Has anyone felt symptoms the night of or few days after? Is it wishful thinking or could I just have that instinct?

I'm not sure that they were signs as a direct result of conception but perhaps my body just had everything primed that cycle and all my hormones were peaking at the right times? I have seen an article copied into many post about a "conception" chemical that is released as soon as an egg is fertilized that can cause a few symptoms but am not sure myself.

On the day I ovulated and bd'd I had a significant outbreak of acne and was quite moody...really lucky we bd'd at all lol! on 2-3 dpo I had copious amounts of white cm like i've never had before in my life. From 2 dpo on I also had a crazy huge appetite that stunned both myself and my husband. Chalk it up to regular hormones and/or pregnancy hormones but my whole cycle was different when I got pregnant this time.

By 3dpo, I had a sudden cold. Upon researching colds in tww, it is known for it to be a sign of a bfp. As the weeks went by more symptoms came in and I did get a bfp.

The cold was a huge indicator for me as I rarely get one, it was too sudden and no reason for me to have one. On top of that I wasn't contagious. I was very tired but put it down to cold... Apparently not! Xx

Depends what you mean by "symptoms". I felt implantation at 6DPO but no other symptoms. Most symptoms are first caused by HCG, and then the increase of estrogen and progesterone. If you don't have enough HCG in your system to pop a positive, then it doesn't make sense for you to have enough HCG in your system to cause symptoms.

I "felt" pregnant on the 2 cycles that we actively tried, and not at all on the one that we NTNP and actually got pregnant, so I know that your mind can really play tricks on you.

I do feel like I'm getting a cold, but it could be from sleep deprivation.

Do you count the first day of you cycle starting on the very day you noticed blood, or when it started to flow like normal the whole day after you noticed at least spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->