Symptoms, stress, and Mirena, oh my!

Temeriti

Reaction score
Hi everyone - first time poster here.

Sooo for the past two months I've been under the most stress I've felt in my life. My body was going all wonky so I jumped off the Mirena on 16 October. I bled for approximately 26 hours starting on the 24th of October, then again (but only when I went to the bathroom) just the other day on the 25th of November. This time around, it was red that within about 16 hours turned brown, and I've had the absolute worst nausea of my life both yesterday (the 28th) and today. We're talking preventing me from eating nausea. My questions are as follows:
1. Despite earlier negative testing, is it possible this was implantation bleeding followed by "morning" sickness from hell?
2. Is it just stress wreaking havoc on me?
3. How do I tell the difference between stress-borked periods and implantation bleeding? The almighty Google Machine has basically told me it's different for everyone.
4. The red/brown stuff stopped completely yesterday afternoon. How long do I wait to take another damn test?

Please HALP!

Hi there, when I had my implant removed I could have sworn that I got pregnant straight away. I felt sick, I had headaches, skin breakouts, cramping - and then AF arrived only 2 and a half weeks after I had my implant out. I thought it might be implantation bleeding as I was so convinced I was pregnant, but it wasn't - just my body going a bit mad and getting used to releasing and dealing with the right hormones again! Could be something similar for you? I would take another test to rule out pregnancy first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->