Symptoms suddenly stopped at 10wks... previous MMC

Mamamumum

Reaction score
So since about 6wks I have had severe sickness and nausea, vomiting several times a day and feeling nauseas 24/7. This has been my only symptom. But in the last 3 days it has dropped to vomiting once a day, no nausea at all and today, nothing. I have had a MMC before which I never had any symptoms with. I can't help but feel that something is not right with this pregnancy and it feels like an age till my 12wk scan just looking for anyone who might be in a similar situation xx

Sorry you are stressing! My first pregnancy my nausea went away at 10 weeks. Everything was fine. Being naive back then I didn’t even worry but I didn’t need to. Hopefully that is the case for you too!

Hi hon some ladies find there neuasa wears off around the 10 week mark and everything turn out just fine. It may be that it's starting to lift now because the placenta is preparing to take over from the yolk sack. It fully takes over at 12 weeks but alot of womon find there sickness goes off at 10 11 weeks.
Ure gonna be worrying because of what happened last time. I was the exact same as I've had 3 Misscariges my first at 10+4 then 6 weeks then 5 so I was so scared the whole way through the first trimester.
I had a bright red spotting at 12 to 13 weeks and instantly thought the worst but all was fine. I'm now 28+1 weeks.
Also with this pregnancy my sickness came and went then came back again and went and then hit me with full force at 11 weeks and finally lifted at 16 weeks.
So it is normol for sickness to come and go and it's also normal for sickness to stop completely and it's also normal to not get any sickness at all.

Ure be fine hon.

U cud book a early reassurance privet scan if ure really worried. Not sure what they have In ure area but if ure in the UK I highly recommend baby bond.

Good luck hon praying u have a very healthy pregnancy [-o<

I posted something very similar a few weeks back, I started feeling absolutely fine at around 10 - 11 weeks and panicked like mad but when I went for my 12 week scan everything was fine and I burst into tears from the relief #-o I think I just convinced myself something was wrong because I felt fine when I should have just been enjoying it x

I'm not sure if you're in the UK or not but if you are, and have had a previous MMC most NHS early pregnancy units will give you a reassurance scan and some don't even require a referral, you can either self refer or even walk in. Xx

They say your placenta takes over at that time which is why it’s very common for people’s symptoms to disappear. Happened with both my pregnancies and everything was fine :)

Mine went away around this time too, I think that it's when the placenta starts to take over. But the symptoms can come and go through.

Right, so my scan is tomorrow morning and I'm shitting it. Feel like a big black cloud is hanging over me

Right, so my scan is tomorrow morning and I'm shitting it. Feel like a big black cloud is hanging over me

Hi hon just wanted to say good luck tommorow.
I pray ure scan goes well and you get good news. Will be thinking of you

Good luck! I have been exactly where you are and it's awful. The only thing that will make it better is your scan. Fingers crossed big time for you xo

Really hope ure scan went well hon <3

Hey everyone, thank you for all the luck and positivity! I was shaking like a leaf and practically hyperventilating when we went in yesterday. She focused in quickly and said "there's the heart ticking away" and I burst into tears so everything is fine so far, they've put me back a few days but that's no biggy as I know things like O and implantation can vary by a few days either way. So I'm officially 12+4 today, and we announced to family yesterday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->