Symptoms that lead to my bfp

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
I got my bfp on my second round of clomid, thought i would post and tell all you girls in the 2ww about my symptoms! Here goes...

1-2dpo sore nipples (nothing unusal after O)
3-4dpo cramps, sore nipples
5dpo incresed cm, tired and still cramping, sore nipples
6dpo more cm, tired and still cramping, head aches, sore nipples
7dpo felt really weird! light headed, super tired, slight nausea all day, lower back ache, head ache, sore bbs and nipples
8dpo same as 7dpo
9dpo same as 7&8dpo so took a asda test and IC got faintest of faint lines on both
10dpo even more tired than before, bbs feel bruised, killer head ache, back ache and weird cramps/twinges/stitch pain
11dpo BFP!!!! on asda test, frer and cb digi sooooo freckin excited!
12dpo still feeling all the above symptoms but more intense cramps
13dpo darker line on frer and IC

Today is the day that af was due and the main things im feeling are really tired, cramping, LOADS of cm and head ache. Did another test today and darker line :happydance: im a complete poas addict! :blush:
To be honest from 7dpo i knew i was pregnant, i just felt it. Im on :cloud9:

I did not have any implatation bleeding and i was not temping.
Dont give up hope and keep thinking positive. Sending loads and loads of baby dust to you all
:dust:

thanks for this post and congratulations have a h&h9months

Thank you so much for sharing! It's funny how I'm 2dpo and I have the same symptoms you had at 2dpo but it really could be post-ovulation. I guess time will tell.

:) Congrats and hh9m!!

Congratulations... I am on 5 DPO and have very similar symptoms to you.

I have very sore nipples, really odd because the rest of my boobs are absolutely fine! I didn't even know sore nipples could be a 'symptom', I always thought it was more in the boob that you got sore!

Congrats hunni.
Can I ask a tmi question but what was your CM like. I am getting it nearly everytime I wipe and feeling wet in my knickers. x x x

Congratulations!

Also thank you for listing your symptoms - i am on 8op now, and sounds very familiar to yours.

Congratulations!

Also thank you for listing your symptoms - i am on 8op now, and sounds very familiar to yours.

Me too! I am on my first round of clomid though and no headaches except for this evening!

Brilliant to read.. :) have been havin really bad headache since yesterday and im a day late.. leaving it a few more.. i tested last friday with a cheapy and got a negative so will leave it a good few days :) xxx

Brilliant to read.. :) have been havin really bad headache since yesterday and im a day late.. leaving it a few more.. i tested last friday with a cheapy and got a negative so will leave it a good few days :) xxx

Hey hun,
Did you test with a IC strip? I know they claim to be sensitive but im still only getting a faint line on them at 14dpo but getting really obvious bfp on all the other tests.
Dont give up hope, fx this is your month! Keep us updated :thumbup:
:hugs:

Congrats hunni.
Can I ask a tmi question but what was your CM like. I am getting it nearly everytime I wipe and feeling wet in my knickers. x x x

Hey hun,
It was quite 'wet' and a bit creamy too (not at all thick or lumpy). Leading upto when af was due there was loads of it, kept feeling like i was soaked down there!
Gl hun :thumbup:

Hey hun,
Did you test with a IC strip? I know they claim to be sensitive but im still only getting a faint line on them at 14dpo but getting really obvious bfp on all the other tests.

Hiya luv :)

Af showed...so im trooping on 2 a January 2012 bfp lol xxxx

This gives me so much hope! I am having the same symptoms minus the headaches. I think I may just test in the AM with FMU.

Hey hun,

Hiya luv :)

Af showed...so im trooping on 2 a January 2012 bfp lol xxxx

Aww sorry hun :hugs: dont give up hope :flower:
xx

Hey hun,

IC's are notorious for faint lines, even when, like you say you get a strong line on other "less sensitive" tests. A line is a line at the end of the day so congrats and H&H9M!!!! :winkwink:

I havent had a period since sept due to coming off the pill and when it got to Feb and still nothing i resigned myself to the fact that i wasnt gonna have a 2011 baby so i just chilled and thought oh well with any luck i might at least get pregnant this year... and its strange cos as soon as i stopped stressing i fell pregnant! ovulated the end of feb and got my BFP 2 weeks ago.
i know its easier said than done but relaxing really is the key i think!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->