Symptoms? Where are you?

BabyD1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New to this so bear with me :dohh: ... I came off the pill 4 months ago and started TTC for the first time with the DH this month...we BD the day before ovulation and ever since I've been experiencing a few positive symptoms! However today, 7dpo, I have NOTHING! Have I been imagining everything? 1-4dpo I had nothing out of the ordinary, 5/6dpo I had slight cramping, some mild pinching pains and a bruised feeling down there along with a good amount of creamy CM, a raging hunger and a metallic taste...today, all gone! :nope:

Don't worry! The month I actually was pregnant I found out my chance at the drs. I was adamant I wasn't pregnant lol. Good luck!

your symptoms sound promising. but I will tell you now, if you go into the TWW section of this site, and read everyone's stuff, you are going to start to feel symptoms. :laugh2: It has happend to me so many times. I have been ttc#2 for 2 years now, with no luck. But I remember about 8 months ago, I was driving myself crazy with everything, feeling all these "symptoms" I could of swore I was pregnant, but I wasn't, after my period came, all my symptoms dissapeared. I think I was having all those symptoms because I was reading everyone else's, I got massively depressed and left the forums for almost a year. I just came back yesterday. So don't over stress yourself out with symptom's, trust me I know it's a hard thing to do :laugh2: Just trust your body and your instinct and you will get there. :) Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way, and I hope you get your BFP!

Thanks guys :) I'm really trying not to read into everything, I know it's early days. I was on the pill 10 years before coming off to regulate four months ago and in those four months the only pms symptom I've had is cramps when the day AF is due. Still, I know cramps and back pain can happen anytime do not really counting those. That metallic taste is odd though! Just trying not to stress overy every little thing. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->